Where did my boat link go!!??

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by Bill in SC, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Was my post trying to hook up my Illinois brothers with a nice boat, in violation of BOC policy?
    Bill in SC

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    The link may have been moved to another location. I am not sure of all the rules

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Must a got ZAPPED Brother....... ? you should be told why I think they do? who knows, nice big rig for cat'n though, if you want to go ahead and buy it I'll pick it up for ya and then bring her down say, early Jan, and stay the moth so we can slime her up. :smile2:

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    That was a different link, Shane. The boat I found was a super heavy duty 19.5 foot military jon, in Illinois. It was an ebay link. Maybe that's why it got canned. Fishnfwl, I have a 16 foot skiff, and you are welcome to come here ANYTIME to get it slimed with me!
    Bill in SC

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Well, it sold for 3K. I assume some lucky Illinois person scored on it.
    Bill in SC

6. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    When I looked at that post, I drooled!!! If'n I woulda had the extra cash ( Yeah Right!!!!) It would be in my garage right now gettin' tore apart and makin' it mine the way I want it. That thing was a BARGE!! Made me wonder how well a 50 hp would push it. Anyway, I guess it doesn't matter now:sad2:

Whoever got it, I hope they enjoy it as much as I would!:wink: