Where did everyone go?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by rcbbracing, Oct 15, 2009.

1. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Seems since the fishing season is coming to a close for most guys arent getting on here much...Does this sight die way down in the winter? This is my first year on here so i dont know how it usually goes? Since cold temps are here, im fishing less, which means im on here more....maybe that isnt true for everyone else? :confused2:

2. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Some may slack off, I think the majority like me will stay to continue to learn and pass along the information.

3. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    i agree i will be the same way. in winter im like a bear...i stay inside. so i know i will be on here more often to BS and pass down info.

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Not much to talk about, not many fishing trips or catches to report...The activity will pick up on here in the dead of winter when people get really bored and want to talk about fishing and the upcoming fishing season.

5. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    working out of state i dont really have much time when im home
    But i do good on chanells through the ice not a flat cat but still a whisker fish LOL

6. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    as long as i have a job ill be on here:smile2:

7. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    My season is just starting to get to the good point, I like to continue passing along the fishing reports throughout the winter, since I am lucky enough to live right on the big O...:roll_eyes:

8. Colsrob

Colsrob Active Member

State:
    Ohio, Columbus
    I don't live right on, but my trip with Matt has me thinking that i'm going to make it that way as much as I can during the winter.

Although, I have no interest in ice fishing.:big_smile:

9. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    thats what heat and a top are for :big_smile::big_smile:

10. Colsrob

Colsrob Active Member

State:
    Ohio, Columbus
    Or, long johns and my super warm hunting coat, w/gloves.:smile2:

I have the windshield, top, and can put the bow cover on. That's as good as it gets on my boat. I will have my lantern and a propane tank on my trip with Chris...just in case.:smile2:

11. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    i'll be on here, there's more on here than just report's and stores:cool2::wink:

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You'll be tired of me after winter!:smile2::crazy: rollo

13. Catfish_Rob

Catfish_Rob New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    I can't remember the last time I tried to fish when it is cold out. I was wondering what bites during this time of year. I am in Cincinnati and was wondering what the OHIO river is good for in the winter. Should I go for just channels or is the flathead fishing any good. The little Miami fishing has pretty much shutdown. I haven't been able to catch anything for a few weeks. Please let me know.

Catfish Rob

14. Colsrob

Colsrob Active Member

State:
    Ohio, Columbus
    Blues, blues, and more blues. Flats can probably be had, just harder to find and convince to eat. Channels...well, they're just channels and i'm not sure they ever stop.