Where can you buy flat no roll slipsinkers?

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by reelking92, Jun 11, 2007.

1. reelking92

reelking92 New Member

State:
    MI
    i recently started using these sinkers and in my opinion they are the best. Unforunately the baitshop that carries them often times sells out before i can stock up. Does anybody know a place that i can order some from?

2. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

catfishconnection

3. TONTO

TONTO New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    Riverking is right, you can also buy the molds and make your own. That will save you alot of money in the long run.

4. Kentucky Jelly

Kentucky Jelly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Not sure where you are located in Ohio, but Bass Pro shops carries them. I bought the mold though and make them myself. If you are close to Cincinnati I could give you a mess of them. What size do you need?

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I believe Tim Hagan, one of the brothern, also sells no-rolls. Look for a thread he has started and shoot him a PM, or maybe he will read this post and shoot you one. Thought his prices were very reasonable.

6. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I was wondering the other day if a guy could mash some egg sinkers (slip-style) in a shop press? It'd require threading a piece of 14-16ga. wire thru them first (to remove after mashing), or redrilling them when mashed.

Would it work?

Smitty

7. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio

I believe I've heard of someone on here doing that before.

I bought a mold and make my own too. The Bass Pros in Cincinnati can't keep the 3 oz. ones in stock ever, plus they're like $4.89 for 6. Can you say RIP OFF!!! I'll give you a little tip though. If you're gonna buy them, look on Ebay. There's two guys that sell them for dirt cheap. Sometimes they don't have all the sized listed at once but if you drop them a note, they'll sell you whatever you need.

8. TeamWhiskers

TeamWhiskers New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Smitty.. Stick a nail in them before you smash em. This works just like one of the pull pins then you do not have to redrill them. I used to do that before I bought all the molds. Otherwise a 3/32 brass dowel rods works pretty well also. You can get them in foot pieces and make normally 3 pull pins out of each.

9. robbor

robbor New Member

State:
    Ca
    I tried smashing 4 oz eggs and it did not go to well. The wire did not want to pull out at all. I tried pulling them, tapping them out with a hammer, I ended up having to drill/debur them. It was all way to much trouble. You are way better off either buying them or just getting a mold.

10. CarolinaCats

CarolinaCats New Member

State:
    Rural Hall
    I bought several on ebay from a fella that I think is on here. His name was Jeff Dennis.

11. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i would definitely recommend the mold. it's the only way to fly!

12. bilyjojimbob

bilyjojimbob New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I buy mine in bulk from catfishconnection. I fagure out it was cheapest way to go and are never out. 1 box and Ive got enough for over a year.

13. bubbasmouse

bubbasmouse New Member

State:
    Chesterfield South Carolina
    I'm with Teddy look around on ebay. You can find sinkers at real good prices.

14. Vonroc

Vonroc New Member

State:
    Central Ohio
    EBAY - prices I've found are hard to beat.