Where can i get hooks bigger then 6/0

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by ShannonLane4, Feb 4, 2008.

1. ShannonLane4

ShannonLane4 Member

State:
    TN
    I just wanted to know if anyone knew where i could get some larger hooks??Someone told me Bass pro shop but i havent found them yet

2. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    I found a guy on ebay that sells alot of stuff. Or you can look at catfish safari i know he has alot of stuff.

3. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    some wal marts are carring up to 8/0 hooks now

4. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Steve at Catfish Safari has some 8/0 or if you need bigger I would try Catfish Connection.

5. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    catfish connection .com they have what u need usually 1 or 2 day service HOPE THIS HELPS !!!

6. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Shannon;
    First, Welcome to the BOC!:big_smile: You've just made a life changing decision that will affect you in ways you have not even dreamed of yet!
    Now, to answer your question,
    Go to Catfish Connection at: http://www...................com
    While your at it, give them a call at 1-800-929-5025 and have them send you their newest 2008 Catalog.
    You will find all the hooks, in the sizes you want, to meet your serious Catfishing needs. You might also find some other goodies too.
    Then, go to our Archives and Library here on the BOC Site and avail yourself to all the knowledge you can cram into your head without blowing your eyeballs out! :smile2:
    Then, if you have any questions, or can help answer someone else's questions, jump in and have at it!
    If, for any reason, you have trouble with this site, we have computer guru's that will help you get everything straightened out, up and running so as to not waste time fighting the computer when you could use that same time learning what you need to know to catch them Trophy sized Catfish.
    Again, GLAD TO HAVE YA ABOARD!!:wink:
    Fraternally and Cordially,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[ End of Post]]]]]

7. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    If you are close enough to Grandpas on 41-a they carry some big hooks.

8. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Welcome to the BOC Shannon. You can check out "Wild Wolf Products" here on the BOC. Gene is one of our sponsors and will give you a good deal on hooks and other tackle. His hooks are scary sharp also.

9. craddock1

craddock1 Active Member

State:
    TENNESSEE
    I get a good 8/0 from bass-pro. I have to ask every time i go they move the dang things every week.

10. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    if your up around Ky lake there is a bait shop there thats got every thing that you will ever need it called KENS BAIT AN TACKEL

11. SpaceAce

SpaceAce New Member

State:
    w
    Bass Pro Shop in the saltwater section is where I get mine.

12. rwilley3

rwilley3 New Member

State:
    Brighton, Tenne
    I get my Kahle hooks from Memphis Net and Twine and the circles from Bass Pro(in catfishing section). As far as Memphis Net and Twine you can pick up hook at their place(might want to be packing cause it is in the hood) or order from catalog. Their website is Memphisnet.net

13. TCAT

TCAT New Member

State:
    mo
    a freind at work gave me catalog www...................com awesome stuff in it at good prices it is out of pana illinois GOOD LUCK:smile2:

14. boogie

boogie New Member

State:
    east tennessee,maryville
    if ya get em from bass pro...check em out in the salt water section to get em big enough

15. ShannonLane4

ShannonLane4 Member

State:
    TN
    Yea bass pro shop not to far away i live like 30 miles outside of nashville and there is oe right in nashvile . Thanks to everyone for the help good luck on the fishing hope yall catch a biggun:big_smile:

16. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
  17. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Definetly catfish connection...try the website and add the .com they have everything for the catfisherman.:wink:

18. flatheadfisher

flatheadfisher New Member

State:
    NC
    Our basspro never had them in stock. So, I ordered 2 dozen 50 packs from catfish connection several years ago. I still have more than half of them. Nice not to run out of hooks! Nothing like a 8/0 Kahle in a big ole bream.

19. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Pats right they hava all you need.