Where can I find fishing Glue!!

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by TOPS, Jul 6, 2006.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I am looking for that glue that the Bass fishermen put on the rubber worms to keep them from sliding off the hook. I would like to put the glue on my skip jack fishing rigs. The rubber skirts will not stay on the jig heads. All help will be appreciated.

2. barbel

barbel New Member

State:
    Somewhere

3. TxRiverman

TxRiverman New Member

State:
    Lockhart Tx
    Top,I always used Super Glue,or Crazy Glue to keep my worm on the hook. Its alot cheaper than using the expensive "fishing" glue,plus it more readily available as you can find darn near everywhere.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I use Super Glue Gel for everything Top. Works well for me, get the quick drying kind.

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Thanks for the reply but I will not Order from catfish connection anymore. They are no longer our sponsor.

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

The fellas already recommended super and crazy glue. I have been using the old fashioned rubber cement and it works also.

7. barbel

barbel New Member

State:
    Somewhere
    Why not order from them? They have good shipping policies and prices. They are still a good store even if they arent our sponsor.

8. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    go to your local hobby shop and buy med or thick CA you get a lot more for the money then going in and buying crazy glue or super glue which is just CA.