WHERE ARE YOU

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by r ward, Aug 16, 2008.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    This has been done but because of our new members and my poor memory thought I would run it again
    What town and county in Goergia do you live and do you have a favorite fishin spot What is it?
    I live in Houston Co, a little south of Warner Robins in a little place called Kathleen I have done more fishin lately at Tobosofkee in Macon then anywhere

2. runabout199

runabout199 New Member

State:
    Cartersville, G
    hi im james and i live in n.w. georgia in bartow county in rydal. i fish all over from tenn. river ,allatoona, etawah river {spelling is wrong} coosa river, oostanalla river, carters lake and thats about it. alot of water havent had much luck this year.

3. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Aloha checking in from Hawaii:smile2: Yeah right. Still here in Walton Co GA., about 30 minutes northeast of Atlanta.

4. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    NW GA in Walker County about halfway between LaFayette and Trion. Mostly fish the Tennessee River but occaisionally fish the Coosa and Lake Weiss.

5. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Still here on West Point Lake where we now have water.

6. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Home is in Gordon County near the city of Calhoun. I primarily fish the Oostanaula, Coosa, and Tennessee Rivers.

7. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I hope we get enough info to center a gathering so it will be easier for all to attend so I appreciate all responce

8. Fivebraids

Fivebraids New Member

State:
    Georgia
    We're way south compared to most of y'all. We're near Metter in Candler county.

We fish primarily on the Altamaha and Savannah...with an occasoinal line being wet in our stocked pond out back...:wink:

Thanks for gathering this info...
    - Marty n Denise -

9. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    Hello Richard, Tony here from north georgia. Hall County about 50 miles north of atlanta. I fish mainly Lake Lanier and I also fish a small state park lake at Fort Yargo state park in Winder, Ga. Lanier is down 17 ft. And most of the ramps are out of the water so we're still looking for some rain. Tight lines everyone. And it was good to see everyone at the gathering.

10. papasage

papasage Member

State:
    Fitzgerald, Geo
    i live in fitzgerald ga. i fish the ocmulge river [when there is enough water to run the boat safley ]. if not i fish lake blacksher .

11. rooster1

rooster1 New Member

State:
    ga banks county
    northeast georgia here. Fishing dried up lanier.Gonna have to find a hole with some water in it soon you cant hardly get in lanier now. Fishing has been pretty good for me this year. Usually catch 5 to 10 cats except when spawn was going on. i always fish at night with blue back herring and livers.

12. Sultan of Slime

Sultan of Slime New Member

State:
    GA
    High Falls -Monroe Co.
    Home of the most 20+lb flatheads per acre in the state.
    I will share my lake knowledge with anyone who wants to come fishing.

Jonathon

13. altamahajon

altamahajon New Member

State:
    Jesup, Georgia
    I am 3 miles from the Altamaha River located in Jesup, Ga. WAYNE County.

Greg
    AJ

14. Bait Bandit

Bait Bandit New Member

State:
    West Georg
    Hey all, I would just like to say how much I have enjoyed the BOC so far and all the nice fokes, So where am I well as Mr Jackson would say I am way down yonder, home is Whitesburg Ga or 4.3 miles from the boat ramp at the Hooch. O and a river report for the Hooch for 8-15-08 to 8-17-08 it sucked, slow bite small fish, had some of the best bait I have had all year.

15. smackover

smackover New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I live in Port Wentworth, Ga. where the Savannah River meets the salt water.

I am semi retired, meaning that whenI get bored, I find me a little job to do. Mostly I'd rather fish and talk about fishing instead of working.

Have been looking in on CF1 for about a year. Enjoy all the information folks are willing to share about SEGA fishing.

Regards

Smackover

16. Lawyer33

Lawyer33 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Live in Atlanta. Have home on Lanier north of Clark's Hill. Need water.

17. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    I live in northwest GA (Paulding County). I usually fish the Coosa and TN Rivers.

18. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Hello Everyone..:wink:
    Im in the north west corner on the state about a hr above Atlanta, Calhoun,I fish the ostanala, coosa, but mostly the TN river on, or below Chickamagua lake,,Im a equal opertunity fisher,,, Brim, Crappie, Bass "trash fish" and of always CATS mostly blues...but brim and blues is where my heart is...:big_smile:
    Good to meet all of you...
    Puddle...
    Im in a Grey 17' Triton Aluminum boat, you always welcome along side...

19. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Hey all, I'm in Richmond Hill and don't really have one faverite hole but alot of different good ones

20. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hi Im Brian,
    I liveabout a 1.45 hours north east of atlanta in White county Georgia in sunny Sautee!

I fish everywhere I can drive too. Please pray for rain.