Where are they

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by LMHart, Jul 23, 2009.

1. LMHart

LMHart New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    I have been skunked a lot lately. Anyone finding any kitties? I have tried deep/shallow, day/night, different bait no luck..

Did you guys finally catch all the cats in Oklahoma City area?

2. simpleokie

simpleokie New Member

State:
    Okla.
    Caught a 4 1/2 lb hybrid on a 3" perch at Overholser last weekend, had 5 runs but I think they were hybrids and the perch were too big.
    Friday I catfished for a while then trolled the dam, caught 2 hybrid, then I found a couple of humps on the East side, the walleye were on the outside of the humps. Im going back soon to see if they are any good at night.

3. outdoors1988

outdoors1988 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Try drifting day and night i caught 6 last weekend but nothing to talk about. At least i caught something

4. dwoods

dwoods New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I have fished eufala and okmulgee lake and tried everything .i have only caught a couple of dinks i cant find them either

5. jugginhunter

jugginhunter New Member

State:
    Collinsville, Oklahoma
    long drive from there but shrimp in the ooglagh lake by winngenon bridge havin good luck there:big_smile:

6. dono

dono New Member

State:
    ok
    glad to know other people are stinking it up also. I went to the Arkansas river in Muskogee Friday night and didn't get a bite. I tried whole perch, cut perch, worms and chicken liver.