Where are fish biting lately?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by crazfish, Nov 13, 2007.

1. crazfish

crazfish New Member

State:
    arkansas
    HELLO EVERYONE, BEEN SO LONG SINCE I SAID ANYTHING AND HAVE NOT FISHED IN AGES. BEEN BUSY DEALING WITH MY DAUGHTER BEEN CHILDNAPPED BY HER MOTHER AND THEN MOVING AND DEALING WITH COURT CUSTODY. ANYWAYS, JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE FISH HAVE BEEN BITING LATELY? I PLAN TO GO THIS THURSDAY HOPEFULLY. I LIVE IN BEEBE NOW AND WAS WONDERING IF LAKE BARNETT HAS BEEN GOOD OR WHAT? WILLING TO GO AS FAR ARK. RIVER IN LITTLE ROCK SINCE I AM STILL PRETTY NEW IN ARKANSAS. I JUST GOTTA GET OUT AND SEE THE WATER AND GET SOME FISH IN MY FREEZER. I HAVE A BOAT , YES. 14 FOOT JONBOAT, SO? MUCH WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

2. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    cant help with the beebee area but the channel cats are tearing it up below the dam at gilham lake so the dam at little rock ought to be as good if not better.

3. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    better to fish above or below a dam?? was always wondering..

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Crazfish, don't know anything about your area for fishing just wanted to chime in and tell ya good luck on the custody and sorry to here about the trouble you've been having. Jerry should be along to give you a report for that area on the fishing.

5. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    ive always fished below the dams myself BUT I KNOW SOME OF THE GUYS ON HERE FISH ABOVE THEM.AS FOR THE BEST IM SAYING BELOW BUT THATS JUST ME.

6. crazfish

crazfish New Member

State:
    arkansas
    thanks everyone, for advice and support. didn't get a chance to go but believe me, i am not giving up, gotta get some cat in ma' freeza' ! ( or should i say on my plate! thanks again everyone!