Where are all the Okies?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by TDawgNOk, Sep 24, 2006.

1. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Oklahoma brothers, it's been a while since we have all sounded off and let each other know that we are all right. Take a min and post that yer here and how yer doing.

Also please take a minute to update the Googlemap ME with a push pin of yerself. It will be used to help determine the next National Gathering.

Thanks

OH yeah, and I'm doing good!

2. zoelife

zoelife New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    LOL,hey Tony,still kickin'...although that didnt help my broken toe I got from 2 weeks ago.was off work for a week and went back this week.tried some fishing last weekend,but only caught one cat and a few bass.Going to go in the morning.just have to take it easy on the little piggie who cried all the way home,,he was trying to get in cahoots with the little piggie that had none.LOL...
    Glad to hear you are doing well,me and the wife sre great,and the kids,,well,they are still kids..HEH!!
    Peace and Plenty,
    Kevin

P.S. and what will the google map do?

3. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    Hey Tony, we've been doing fine.
    With fishing, work, fishing, my daughter going back to school, fishing and her new job, it's been keeping me pretty busy.

I'm off Monday and Tuesday, so you know where I'll be?

Ken

4. okiecop

okiecop New Member

State:
    Grove, OK
    Still here and things are going ok. Just been busy with work and since the kids are back in school trying to keep up with them. Doesn't leave much time for wetting a line. may go and try my luck later today or tonight.

5. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    I be here. Just waiting for the wind to lay down so I can get out on the lake. Don't it beat all, from heat to wind. One of these days.

6. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    The google map shows where you are located. The mods use it to determine where the center of the members is located ai.

7. bigsammy

bigsammy New Member

State:
    Poteau ok
    Still here fellers,everythings cool,fishin between the storms lately and on the go!:go:

8. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Still sick. Took me about 6 months to get over Texas Tech. No idea how long the blind Pac=10 officials is gonna take. Ugggghhhh

9. dobbie

dobbie Member

Hey Tony Ever things good in Afton.I've been busy with two daughters playing softball.

10. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Glad to know yer doin alright

11. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    It's ok Lawrence, just remember, OU will rise up to loose another day due to stupid players and stupid officials.

12. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Tom, do you know any good crappie holes on Keystone?

My wifes 90+ y/o grandmother used to live on Eufalla, had a dock in her back yard. She moved up to Owasso 2-3 years ago and hasn't gotten to go fishin since then. I would sure love to be able to take her out some time.

13. catter5000

catter5000 New Member

State:
    TULSA,OK
    I've been kinda under the weather lately but still kickin and catching tons of perch,sandies,stripers and black bass.Just wish I could get something over 18 inches long.But at least I still catch perch for bait.I'm planning on doing some bank fishing this week.

14. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Thanks for postin Allen, where ya catchin them sandies at?

15. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I know this can't be ALL the Okies we have, where are the rest of you hiding at?

16. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Not much going on up here in the far north.
    Haven't been out for awhile,so I don't if there is any fish still around or they went south for the winter.
    Loop

17. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey Tony,Im here and doing real good(Blessed).Iv been fishing on my day's off wen-Thurs,Iv been fishing Okemah lake alot,2 weeks ago I caught a 12lb and a 4lb Chanel and a 3lbFlathead that was fun and yumie,But mostley Iv been hiting the baby Chanel's with good ol Danny king's,That stuff is awsesome for eater's.10-29 will be 2yrs that I had Gastricbypass and Iv lost 188lbs Boy I fill good.My wife had anuther P.E.T. scan(cancer scan) And Thank GOD the cancer is all gone,We are so Happy about that GOD IS GOOD.This is my Favorit time of the year it is so nice out tonight,It is good to here that everyone is doing good out there,And It's to here from ya Tony Hang in there yall............Patrick.............

18. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Patrick, awesome news about your wife!!! Yes, God is an Awesome God!!

19. brownie

brownie Member

State:
    Bartlesville, O
    Still up here in the B'ville area gettin' ready to go fish for these fall season cats. The water's fine.
    BTW, where'd Chris Glass go to?

20. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Uhhh I've been here the whole time. The question is where have you been?:big_smile: Certainly not using that excuse I'm working!! Good to see you around Galen. You need to get your priorities in order and get out there and fish!!