whens opening day for everyone out there

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by dan 1989, Oct 29, 2005.

1. dan 1989

dan 1989 New Member

State:
    oquawka ILL
    when is opening day for everyone / how did you do i live in illinois today was ours got a couple but missed a few too :cursing:

2. willisjj

willisjj Guest

I am going to have to check and see about Oklahoma. I can't remember and I am won't be there until next week so I have been trying not to get too excited as it is going to take me a while to get settled in with the new job and house and stuff before I am able to make any hunting or fishing trips. I don't know about Arizona either and in fact haven't even bought a hunting license this year, let alone a duck stamp as I have just been working too much and these nights keep me worn down. Nice to hear that you made it out though and got a couple. Hope I make it out for some duck or geese by Christmas at least. Sure like to have some on the table by then!

3. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Here in southern Ohio it was last Saturday. We've scratched a few out but no limits happening here. Got the usual show of woodies and a couple bonus divers but very few mallards being seen.

4. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    Just started last weekend in southeast Kansas. Haven't been seeing anything but teal, gadwall, and woodies so far. Along with a bunch of resident Canadian geese. The dog is fired up though...Lol.

5. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    3 bud's and me took 24 on the opener yesterday(17 teal and 7 drake mallards) and 16 today(6 drake mallards, a pintail and the rest teal).

6. dan 1989

dan 1989 New Member

State:
    oquawka ILL
    wow you guys r doin pretty good all iv really seen is woodies that have been hangin around but hopefully more will be movin in keep up the good work