when will they stop?????

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by kc river kid, Nov 29, 2008.

1. kc river kid

kc river kid New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    some one broke in my car to day at 4:30 am and took my cd's and my dad got out of bed because he herd the dog barking and got to the guy before he got in the trunk thats ware all my fishing stuff was think god for dad and my dog i had a lot of fishing stuff in there .but the kid took off before i got out of my bead god i hate people who steal from me and my car is nothing spacial so idk why he would brake in it? and i have a cd player but i take the face off when i park and go in.

2. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    yep it sucks its happened to me a half a dozen times :eek:oooh: i could of got um one time if i would have left my poles at the river to chase them down. its happened at work a couple times, at school they cought them breaking into several but they kept setting back the court date till i was like f**** it keep my stuff so pretty mutch your stuffs gone if THEY catch um or not.:angry:.

3. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Man that sucks, to bad the dog wasn't IN the car. Your fortunate they didn't get to your fishn stuff too. Think of this as a wake up call, and figure out how to prevent it from happening again. Next time you may not be as lucky.
    Too bad booby traps are illegal. :roll_eyes:

4. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Wish they all were caught. "And fricking hung"

Years ago i had my boat in the boathouse (tracker dealer) in Topeka to have work on the lower unit.Would you know it the place was broke into by a former fired EE's that still had keys and stoled everything out of my boat.Over $2500 worth.They caught him but it took over two yrs to get paid back.

5. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    i seen on max-x i think it was were they had flame thrower security on a car a big blowtourch on each side that would definatly heat someone up thats trying to get in:eek:oooh: sounds like a redneck project :wink::cool2:

6. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    yea that sucks i know how you feel my house was entered and they took all my wifes jewelry and my camera and it aint never gonna stop there are to many lazy people that want to get stuff the easy way and not work for it