when north

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by blazerjet, Jul 21, 2008.

1. blazerjet

blazerjet New Member

State:
    indiana
    I went north to try something different here some pics we had fun but not the same as flaty fishing. Here some pic wish i would of used them for bait :roll_eyes:

Attached Files:

2. blazerjet

blazerjet New Member

State:
    indiana
    good eatting

Attached Files:

3. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah, Larry told me about you doing that... I'd been wondering how that went, looks like it went pretty good.
    Nice.

4. buckeater

buckeater Member

State:
    Indiana
    nice smallys ben. let me know if you get out this weekend to hunt for some flatties. me and jeff might head over to the bash but if we dont end up going there were going somewhere on the white.

5. blazerjet

blazerjet New Member

State:
    indiana
    sorry bro not this weekend going to the fox river. Going to party and mac a monster channel up in the cold waters of wiss.

6. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    looks like a nice trip to me!

7. ironcat

ironcat New Member

State:
    indiana
    nice smallies! looks like you went and had a good time. Take me along time to have a stringer like that around here!

8. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Hey blazer...there's some big flatties in the Fox too, don't know about all the way up in Wisconsin. I just got back from a week of staying at my Grandma's place up in Cary, Illinois...right on the Fox. Biggest one caught all week though was a 15lb flattie.

9. blazerjet

blazerjet New Member

State:
    indiana
    Thanks i was wondering if old flaty was in the fox it looks like a great river. I will be fishing it around elgen