When it rains it POURS!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tbull, Dec 6, 2009.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I swear when it rains it pours......Started this past week off having to sell my Fish Finder due to financial problems, so it put me off the water for god knows how long. Back issues I have had in the past, have came back full force, and have a bone scan tommorow morning to figure out if they need to do surgery. I wake up at 5am this morning and feel like I got kicked in the stomach, go to the bathroom, and well....I will spare you the details, but I ended up the the ER all day today, and they think its Ulcerative Colitis.....Man I hope this is it for now I cant take much more. I am only 27 and having all of these problems, especially health wise is rediculous....Hell I spenT 4 years kicking down doors and blowing stuff up and came out without a scratch..Live the easy life for awhile and am falling apart...What gives?? I know alot of people are worse off than me, but my god this crap has got to cease!:sad2:

2. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hang in there.... You'll get through it. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

3. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Man bro sorry to hear that.

4. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Hang in there Travis and try and think positive. The mind is a powerful thing when it comes to healing. You will be in mine and Carla's prayers my Brother. We have to get you healed and my neck healed so we can go chase down some blues...

5. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    It does pour when it rains.. but.. it'll all get better I'm sure. but ya can't have a rainbow without rain.. which i'm sure you wouldn't want a rainbow lol.. but you knew what i was getting at :smile2::smile2:
    Hope you don't need surgery :sad2: that's never good

Just keep your head up & in the end.. it'll be better!!!

:0a26:

6. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    hope it all works out for ya and you dont need surgery good luck

7. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    That is terrible! You know not being able to fish really sucks. Hope you get to feeling better and if you do and need a ride to get some healing for the soul shoot me a PM and we will put the boat on the water.

8. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    i know what your going through travis....i just turned 26 last month and i spent 4 years building bombs and missles for the navy...i have a bad lower back, high blood pressure problems, PAD in the legs, neck probs from a car accident when i was younger, hip and knee problems......i know exactly what you are going through man. i will keep you in my prayer and hope things come out ok on the scan. just keep high spirits and always remember every day you wake up IS a GOOD DAY!

9. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Travis I hope everything works out for you. Hopefully it's all just a scare. I've had doctors give me a list of major problems I may have had one time, even been told it's a 50/50 chance it was cancer. Turned out to be a clot that worked itself out.

My Dad has major back problems... kills me to see him to not even be able to get out of bed to get a glass of water sometimes.

If there's anything ya need, just let me know.

10. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Sorry to hear all of this happening bro. These things go in cycles though...and I know you will get through all of it. Once all the stuff stops flying and hittin the fan you and I are gonna go out and slay some blues...and you aren't gonna have to worry about captaining the boat for awhile. Hope everything goes alright tomorrow with the scan and you hear good news. Let me know if you need anything or if there is anything I can do. You have done enough to help me out, so don't hesitate to ask.

11. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    man that all sounds terrible i feel bad for ya bro but it it helps i will send you my umbrella lol sorry sometimes a good laugh helps a bit as well

12. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Its just alot to process.....The back problems while painful are becoming the norm, but I doubt they will ever keep me off the water. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do and tough it out. Thankful I can still get around just fine...Just to much going on at the same time..Would probably deny surgery at this point, I would have to be bed ridden to go that route, cant afford to take the time off work. The way I see it, if I am well enough to fish, I am damn sure well enough to work..:smile2:

13. Hang in there bud.:embarassed:

14. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Good luck to ya Bro! Everything will work out for the best Im sure of it, it always does!

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Don't sound like fun Travis. Hang in there bro, as bad as things seemingly happen and at once, things will change for the better the same! Goodluck...rollo

16. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Travis as far as the colitus goes I have it and yes it is bad. Good diet goes along way to start. No greasy food!!!!!!! It will get better, if you take care. I have learned what I can eat and how much of the stuff I cant eat.......Much better now than it was 10 years ago. Hopefully it is nothing though.

17. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Thats good to hear that its controlable, the doc told me thats what it was, but then on my papers when I was dc'd they said they didnt know what was going on????Thanks alot right?? Have to go see a Gastro Doc next, I hope it's what they say it is for sure..

18. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    hope everything turns out alright.Your young though, should be able to bounce back from it. Just take care of yourself and quit hauling in them big fish to help out your back!!

19. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Hang in there it all gets better. Right there with you skippi2use. Started bad in my teens now I'm almost 50.

20. CatFuStyle

CatFuStyle New Member

State:
    Xenia, Ohio
    Travis just keep your head up man, dont stress and dont worry, i know its easier said than done and alot harder to deal with everyday, i know where your coming from, last summer i went through a divorce and right before thanksgiving i got layed off, i just keep my head up and know that when one door closes another door will open.