when is the next meeting for the gateway club

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by russ, Nov 22, 2009.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    is there anymore meetings this yr.

2. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    Good question Russ and I hope you will be there to tell us all about your big fish. Can I get your autograph?:smile2:

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Working today an tomorrow on setting up a meeting. Trying to sched around deer season and the holidays. This is going to be an important meeting and I'd like a good turn out. We have to vote in two new directors and there's a couple of ideas on the table for the direction of the club to take that will be discussed. I'm gonna shoot for a Saturday afternoon at Cabelas as that's the most central for the masses. Ill post the date as soon as hear back.

4. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    I will deffinitely be there, cant wait to here some of these new ideas:wink:, makes me kind of excited.

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Other than Dec 5th & 19th, I'm good any Sat after 4pm.

6. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    :smile2:Im open for any date... Just give me a three day notice so I can knock off some quick honey dues with the old lady...lol:eek:oooh::wink:

7. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    any date will work for me.

8. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    I will be there maybe you can show us another teaser on the dvd:smile2:

9. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Or maybe you will have a few advanced copies you would liek to go ahead and sell:wink: Because I WANT ONE!:big_smile:

10. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    My working schedule from the week before Thanksgiving till the end of the year is insane. But there is a bright side....even if working overtime on a Saturday, I could manage to get away for a couple of hours and Cabela's is only about a mile from where I work.

11. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    If at all possible I would like to have it on the 12th of Dec. I will be in town that weekend and would really like to see everyone...If not then I will have to take everyone to supper separately...I will be back up around on the 7th of Dec until the 18th and would like to see everyone that I can during that time..:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

P.S.

Swampy I changed my signature......you can thank me later..:smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  12. catfishman352007

catfishman352007 New Member

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    is there going to b any fishing involved? if you all will have me id like to be there as well

13. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo

omg you didnt, some how this fish is going to get my name changed now for sure. got this feeling that the cross hairs are on me.

14. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Russ I wouldn't worry about that, I am quite sure no one has been thinking about that......................................but now that you mention it?????? Hawg Jaws - Pig Sticker - Captain Quint - Big Stick.......well you brought it up. hehe

15. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    yeah russ we should change it to 3 digit russ

16. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey the 12th sounds good the Dam Okie's buying supper.:wink:

17. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    any saturday afternoon is fine just need to know asap so i can get an early shift or get off work

18. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I'm liking this Captain Quint for mr rusty lol or just Quint. Lmao

19. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    catfish101 :wink: ok ive had the same name ever since ive been here. so if im going to get a new one, i know all my buddies will give me all the same respect that everyone else has got in the gateway club:roll_eyes: so not to kill the meeting thread my sure that one of my good friends will start a new thread and vote. just remember that i never catch any BASS lol

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  20. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    No No No :angry: :angry:...I has to be Russ...It wouldn't be the same if he was anything else...I think everyone needs to leave Mr Russ alone...:cool2: :cool2: