Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Just finished reworking my boat and got it back on the water for the first time yesterday. No fish, but still nice to be back on the water. Water warms up another 10 degrees or so and the bite should turn on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
After 7 months of flying over the Euphrates river, I am ready to get on the water now. Unfortunately, I will have to wait until the first friday in April. However, my good wife got a 2005 war eagle 860 ldbr and has it sitting in the driveway waiting on me.

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
My first trip was back in Jan.no luck but went.Then again in Feb and now a couple times here in Mar.Still no luck but at least out of the house for awhile. how about you when you going to go.

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
I never did stop fishing but have slowed down due to weather and health. Come April 1 I'll be hitting it every day I hope for the fish-off.
I'll fish anywhere its wet and there are fish!!!:cool2::wink::smile2:

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
My first trip was back in 1958 or 1959 on a place in S. Texas called mesquite lake.:big_smile:

Acually for this year, I have been to lake a few times but haven't fished yet. Not sure when I'll wet a hook. Maybe this coming weekend I might wet a hook when I go visiting family out of town.
Its been a while , I think I still know how to cast. Hope its like riding a bike.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
My last fishing trip of 07 was on Dec. 26. My first fishing trip of 08 was on Jan. 1. I fish at least one night a week year round.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.