When fish attack

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by thomcat, Aug 9, 2006.

1. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    i just heard on the radio this morning that a huge sturgeon pulled a person off his jet skii and drug him to the bottom and killed him says eye witnesses.. also big head carps in illinois are lungeing outta the water at fisherman, canoers and what ever else is in there....
    in north carolina there was a 19 foot python found dead in a debris pile its body was 2 foot around and its pretty scary,, ill try to get pics of it if i can locate them

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Got to remember we are in their territory on the water.

3. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    It's amazing what people in the news and someone that finds a picture can come up with. How would a fish pull someone off a jet ski...LOL

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    why didn't he let go of the rod???

5. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I love it when prey turns into predator. its only fair. thats why I love playing paintball, theres nothing like that Im being stalked feeling to get the blood flowing!

6. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That's one thing i have been teaching my children... "Never let go of the rod!" LOL

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LOL,if it drug me into the water down to the bottom,i'm gonna let go to save myself.

8. amatuer cat catcher

amatuer cat catcher New Member

State:
    NC
    p north in lake ontario there are sturgeon and they are endangered so as soon as u know thats what youve got you have to cut yor line. Dada asked this guy how big they got and the dude that lives there said recently one washed up on shore that was almost 20 feet long ad to answere you question thats how it could pull a man of a jetski

9. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    ifn he was fishing, why didnt he let go of the rod or why didnt the line snap or why didnt the pole break! :crazy: :crazy: people can be pretty odd around this world. well i know about silver carp and i plan to cast net for em here in about a month or so.

10. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    who said the jet skier was fishing?????

11. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    There ought to be a couple of places still left in Philly where you can do the real thing every night around 2 am,if your blood ever starts to slow.You want the real thing,old Uncle Sam has some openings in places that are guaranteed to keep your blood flowing as long as you can keep breathing.He will even pay you to have fun.peewee-williams

12. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    What do you mean let go?Let go a fish that big?What a way to go!No way.Unless.Now if it was trained to attack Jet Skiers.peewee-williams

13. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Funny how the story got twisted already. The fish jumped out of the water and the jet skier ran into it, knocking him out. Dragged him to the bottom! Come on!!!

14. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Now I did see a video clip of a marlin I think whip a guy over the side of the boat but I tell ya if he yanks me over then we going to have a fight. {look like them folks a sea world riding a dolphin or something or even a cowboy riding a bull} truthfully it would proably look like the clown trying to get away.:smile2:

15. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC
    I live in NC and have not heard anything about a 19' python ...any pics????

16. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    So the fish swallowed the jetski whole....That seems crazy!

17. amatuer cat catcher

amatuer cat catcher New Member

State:
    NC
    so do i and ive never heard that