When do you think ?

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by mikeskywalker, Feb 16, 2009.

what MONTH should we have Gathering ?

1. June

2. July

3. August

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Please vote soon so we can start ironing things out...

2. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    We should have clarified it to say Central Iowa Gathering...

3. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    we can still do that

4. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    HAHA I meant in the post so that people knew what they were specifically voting for... and I think we did do that bro :wink:

5. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    well fellas looks like we are stuck at a draw...... we should wait for preston and whoever else that plans on attending to vote ... I informed Ronnie that we are active again on this site....... I have also thought of a idea to get Casey's bait and tackle to sponsor us.... we should all agree to go there one of the days of the gathering and spend no less than $20... trust me, for the people who have not been there, it is the catfishing mecca of IOWA!!!!... Dean the owner has stuff never of you have ever seen before. we will inturn ask him to donate some of his exellent gear to be raffled, and trust me gentalmen he wont get cheap on us. 99% of the shop is dedicated to hardcore catmen such as ourselves and the man is the saint of catfishing in the DES MOINES area... for those of you that have been there what is your opinion on this idea?

6. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    i'm ok to spend a little at Casey's for sponsorship...you know him better though, so i'd hope you be the one to ask him lol.

7. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    I concur with Marcus... I got no problem spending a few dollars there, however you know him by name and should probably be the one to talk to him HAHA:wink:

8. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    I say we close the poll and start picking a weekend in July. I voted August and will change my vote to July to make sure we have enough votes!!!

Weekends in July:
    Friday July 3 - Sunday July 6 - SHOULD BE OFF LIMITS!!!
    Friday July 10 - Sunday July 12
    Friday July 17 - Sunday July 19
    Friday July 24 - Sunday July 26
    Friday July 31 - Sunday August 2

If we want to settle for July, I will make a poll so that you can see who voted for what date...

WHAT DO YOU THINK????:wink:

9. FLATHEAD STEVE

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    that works for me

10. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    I spend that almost everytime I go there anyway so I'm down!!

11. construction0226

construction0226 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Count on me also.

12. FLATHEAD STEVE

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    Next time I am in ther I will talk to him..... I was thinking maybe he should set up a table like he did at the swap meet..... ai will help him decide on what to bring being that I know what everybodys likings are, or close.... We will need some more people attending for that though! might wait and see I will let you know......

13. ronniethomas

ronniethomas New Member

State:
    iowa
    i know damn well that i wont have any probs dropping a $20 in that baitshop, on the other hand everyone else might want to get there before me or there might not be much left once i make my way back there lol. great idea steve

14. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Been gone for awhile. I see y'all are working on the when, just curious where the '09 get-together is gonna take place...

15. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    WOW i had to rub my eye's and squint cause i thought i saw ol' Tom online.... Is it true or am i imagining thins ????? July 24 25 26 in Adel Tom.... You better be there...

16. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Appreciate it Mike. Been workin' alot for the last while. May only be Friday night b/c of work, but lookin' forward to meeting up in Adel. Had a good time the last go'round.

17. Foreverdark

Foreverdark New Member

State:
    Iowa
    where is the gathering planned to be at?

18. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    We are going to be having it in ADEL at the Island campground. Check out the thread under the member gathering page..... Welcome