when do they put the ropes up ?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by THE FISH WHISPER'ER, Sep 6, 2005.

1. THE FISH WHISPER'ER

THE FISH WHISPER'ER New Member

State:
    waynesville ,IL
    does any one know when they put the ropes up on clinto lake to block of the hot watter discharge? i tore the ACL in my knee and it looks like it will need surgury so climing a deer stand this fall is out. probly have to fish all winter!

2. PARATROOPER

PARATROOPER New Member

State:
    Waynesville, IL
    If I remember right, its some time in October. You should be able to call IDNR to find out for shure.

PARATROOPER

P.S. Sorry to hear about your knee..

3. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Hey whisperer,
    Have you thought about a ground blind, just tree it up and youll blend right in.
    Either that or just sit in some laydown trees. Dont know how bad your knee is but it may be worth a try.

4. THE FISH WHISPER'ER

State:
    waynesville ,IL
    i think your right,the last of oct. sounds right
    and for the ground blind,good idea we will have to see how well i can wallk after the cuttin,gettin there would be the chore

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    wilson. talley said the end of this month but that don't seem right. i remember going last year in october with towls around my head and a coat on. i went saturday with sweats and a tee so it seems like either oct 15th or the end of oct. actually nov 1st sounds correct.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    wilson. talley said the end of this month but that don't seem right. i remember going last year in october with towls around my head and a coat on. i went saturday with sweats and a tee so it seems like either oct 15th or the end of oct. actually nov 1st sounds correct. i believe nov 1st through march 15th is the dates.

7. THE FISH WHISPER'ER

State:
    waynesville ,IL
    i think your right jerm about oct 15th , no matter looks like i wont be able to get round the boat yet by then anyway they just about turned my knee inside out. they graphed a new piece of ligiment over the tore one , looks like i am on cruches for a few months the incision is biger than some of the fish i caught this year :

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ouch. sounds bad. that will have ya off the feet for a few hugh?

more i think its nov 1st through mar 15th.

9. THE FISH WHISPER'ER

State:
    waynesville ,IL
    we will see how the theripy goes once it starts but it looks like i am side linde for a wile. i go in monday to have the staples removed, looks like a zipper down my leg :eek:

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    stop by ya crumb/ lol. we live 2 min apart and were talking over the web. told ya ya get hooked. lmao.