Whats your truck?

Discussion in '4X4 Truck Talk and Repairs' started by Creteus, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    What have you got. Mines an 02 F-350 Powerstroke laret 4X4. Got an edge juice with attitude computer, afe stage 2 cold air intake, magnaflow 4" turbo back exhaust, And an X-wheel compressor.

2. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Heres a picture of it.

Attached Files:

• ford.jpg
      ford.jpg
      File size:
      192.8 KB
      Views:

3. special liberty

special liberty New Member

State:
    Maryland
    No Picture but... 1998 Chevrolet 7.4 lt K2500 4WD. Bought it brand new in 1997. Being at sea so much I just hit 95K. Runs like new - still has original plugs, plug wires and the such. Pulls a 21 foot Carolina Skiff like it isn't even there - just wish it had better brakes!!! 9 MPG kinda sucks but that big block loves foriegn cars on the DC beltway!!!

4. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    1976 Jeep J10, 304 4 spd 25K miles on the motor.. 90K miles on body. great shape for the age.. and goes like a tank... 4X4 YEAH!... trying to get a new 2004 F250 with 34's on it with a 351 in it... 5 spd... all the other etc

5. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    A stock 2000 Cherokee Sport. It's nothing special, but it is mine. I'll take some pics later.

6. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    94 4-runner with a bad starter at the moment.

nuttin special but i love it....when it leaves the driveway i'm goin campin or fishin

cyas
    robert

7. k5camaro

k5camaro New Member

State:
    texas
    I have an 82' K5 blazer ,4" body lift,6"skyjacker softride lift.38 inch swamper tsl's.350,4spd np208.Does the job pretty good.

8. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    86 Dodge d50 4x4 small but man will it go thru some mud.

and my Nice vehicle is my 94 s10 Blazer 4x4 4 door loaded also great mudder.

I work on a drilling rig so my vehicles spend 95% of their life wading mud.

9. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    98 chev 2500HD 4x4. It can Hall the Freight now,I'm telling you.Got her stuck in the mud one time it took two 4x4 Fords to pull her out,Now that was Dishartning.I Think them Ford Boys are Still Laughing.10MPG stinks but the Pinks in the Glove Box.She's All Mine.LOL.J.D.

10. Catter

Catter New Member

State:
    Osceola, Arkansas
    Mine is a 02' F150 FX4 Lariat, pretty much stock except for the BoC sticker on the back glass and the nutz hangin from the hitch.

Joe

11. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    01 Dodge Ram 4x4 regular cab. I love this truck and will probably keep it for some time. I use 4x4 every time I drive it. I have to where I live ! Steep hill for a driveway. Havent done any muddin in it, I dont want to abuse it, Just use it. That way perhaps it will last for a long time. Flowmaster exhaust is about all the upgrades. Has the 5.9 in it so gas tank empties a bit faster :eek:oooh: heres a couple pics.

Attached Files:

12. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    for me it is a 99 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 with the V-8 Magnum in it. Short box with a flat fiberglass topper, black on black with black interior and a big catfish sticker on the driver's side and a BOC decal on the passenger side. Ventvisor and window visors and tint and a kenwood system.

It has about 140,000 miles on it.

I got it on the 1st of december and after putting on the decals I realized its the best looking truck Ive had to date.

I still have not decided wether or not to put MC Productions's Sweet-Thunder exhaust system in it. My neighbors still like me and I sorta want to keep it that was. If I did any exhaust it would be that one because of the performance boost WAY outdoing every other competitor, but good LORD is it loud.

13. tigger_tat_55

tigger_tat_55 New Member

State:
    cali
    85 toyota 4runner, efi downey header, 2 1/4 from there. lockers front and rear, 4:88 gears. k&n ram air. head work and cam. 4 inch lift. 32x11.5 bfg's. 320 thou on motor and trans. still runs good. i beat this toy up and it just keeps going. ya can't beat toyota.

:big_smile:

14. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    There's Breakfast for my '02 Duramax.

15. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    89 Jeep Cherokee with a straight 6. She can climb like a mountian goat:wink:

16. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Got an 03 duramax also. Been in the shop 5 times for problems. Injecters are bad and getting replaced next week. Only 50K miles on the piece of $hit.
    147k on the Ford and its never seen a dealership since it was bought:tounge_out:

17. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    I have a 1978 3/4 ton Chevy 4x4 it has been rebuilt once and about ready for it again. I use it when its tough going. I also have a 1992 Toyota pickup 2 wheel drive. love that 32 miles per gal. It has 230k miles and still going. I love my Chevy but that 12 mpg is hard to take. $65.00 for a fill up makes me cross eyed.

18. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Two Trucks no to own:cool2:

Attached Files:

• GMC.jpg
      GMC.jpg
      File size:
      190.5 KB
      Views:
    • dodge.jpg
      dodge.jpg
      File size:
      135.2 KB
      Views:
  19. Jesse168

Jesse168 Member

State:
    Memphis, Tennessee
    I have a 1974 Ford Ranger XLT that has been through hell...Insurance company has totaled at least twice and I have rebuilt it about 4 times.

It has a 390 with automatic trans. About 270,000 miles on truck and only about 35,000 on new engine. It has extra heavy reinforced wench bumper on the front with Warn winch.

Last wreck I had was before I put the winch on it...the 1992 F250 that ran the red light lost everything on drivers side in front of the door..his bumper was about 50 feet down the road. Didn't hurt my engine but sure moved the front end to the left about 18 inches. Straighened up the front frame arms and got a new radiator and on the road again.

This truck is all steel and no give. Only problem is it only gets about 12 miles per gallon.

I am looking for a newer truck. Would like to find a GMC or Chevy with either 4 door or the 2 door with the 2 door extended cab with the additional 1/2 doors on both sides. They tell me that started in 2000. Before 2000 they had only one 1/2 door on passanger side.

Jesse

20. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    1993 Chev. Silverado V8 Loaded 4x4 extended cab.81,000 miles one owner. Going to sell.

2002 Ford RangerXLT loaded 4x4 V6 30,000 miles Going to keep.