Whats your take on this

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Big Country01, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
  2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I also feel for all those apples slaughtered just for pie... and the carrots 'n' taters hacked to death to be boiled in a big bucket of beef stew...

Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.

3. MilwaukeeCatHunter

MilwaukeeCatHunter New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Yep...the insanity will never stop.....unit we stop them.

4. tanner

tanner New Member

State:
    Somerset, Kentucky
    lmao...that made me laugh

5. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    With all of the real crappy stuff going on all over the world, these people focus their energy on the hypothetical suffering of fish :confused: They done lost all of their minds :eek: :blink:

6. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    you got to have a mind before you can lose it......
    brainwashing is a terrible thing, these poeple wouldn't stand a chance in a anywhere outside the u.s. where poeple are doing what ever it takes to survive and there worried about a fish with a hook in it's mouth.........

7. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Wish there was hope but most of these people are not ignorant, they are just stupid. They would probably like to believe the earth is flat, and the center of the galaxy. Now that does not condone cruelty. I spike my fish before cleaning them as I like them dead before cleaning. I dont think if they had a choice between a hook and being eaten alive and digested alive they would not choose the hook. Sadly tho these misguided fools vote more than most of the states and make laws that take away our recreational pursuits.

8. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    The idiots that put that web site together also think a baby is a "choice" not a human being.

9. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    Ever wondered if the grass felt pain when you walked on it or ran a mower over it? Do you realize that when you mow your yard, you are chopping up thousands of defenseless insects, lizards and frogs? Ever hit a pile of dog doodoo with a weedeater? Now that makes you want to go out and kill something.

10. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    I say we get some veggies and do some peta fishing!!

11. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    These PETA people can't include me in the cruelty to fish issue. I preform a much needed and over looked service for our finned friends. Much like other animals such as dogs and cats, some of them have terminal diseases and insufferable circumstances. In an effort to lessen their pain and anguish I offer a way out (assisted suicide). Using this term may up set some of you, but it means the same as (putting down) which has been an accepted practice through out the world. I do extensive counseling for hours even days some times. This is not a hasty decision on the fish's part or mine. Each case is handled individual to insure the clients wants and needs are met in a timely manner to avoid unneeded agony. I have helped many fish in this way, and I will continue to provide this service when ever and where ever needed. :D

12. Kittykiller

Kittykiller New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I've got one for the vegetarians: How can we all be so sure that vegetables don't have feelings? When you pull an apple off of a tree, maybe that's like pulling off someone's finger. I think that we as human beings should stop eating completely so that no creature on this earth will suffer. Especially the vegetarians:p
    Seriously, though, is nothing safe anymore? Just because I like to live and breathe, I'm violating the rights of the tuna in the sea and the chicken in the yard. Well, since I love my kids and they love chicken, I guess the ole chicken is in big trouble;)

13. Kittykiller

Kittykiller New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I just have to wonder why PETA doesn't have a message board....
    I'd like to express my views for all of their members to see:mad:

14. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    i just got back from fishing and i watched a water turkey catch a bass about 12 inches long and swallow him whole and alive when are they going to start protesting mother nature for her cruelty to animals????
    and what about the critters that the fish eat what about there rights????
    if poeple got to have something to protest why not protest against the rising gas prices or the other countries catching sharks off our waters and just taking the fins and wasting the rest?????