Whats your job?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Johnny B, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B New Member

State:
    illinois
    What do you do at work and what do you wish you can do other than be a fishing guide?

I work at a international glass company packaging and shipping solar glass and other kinds of flat glass and I wish I owned my own tatoo parlor.

Attached Files:

2. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    im the guy that breaks the glass when you ship it :wink: im the guy that keeps you working LOL:smile2: just kidding :tounge_out: maybe. I sort out the overweight oversized non cardboard ect. packages for ups :eek:oooh: I would like to give the coustom rod building thing a whirl but like any DYI job you need the right tools and supplies. probally the same thing thats stoping you is stopping me. $$$$$

3. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I work for uncle Sam. If I could do anything out there I would own a farm. Don't really matter what kind of farm. Just something where I could be my own boss and set my own hours.

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I drive a truck hauling lumber

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Driving "Miss Daisy"...:smile2:

6. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    I am retired so I just kick back and enjoy being a burden to you tax payers.:smile2:. When I did work I was an underground coal mine mechanic/electrician. I helped keep all the underground equiptment running that supplied coal to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. :cool2::cool2:

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I drive a concrete truck,Yeah I wish I had been born rich ,Instead of good lookin.:wink::smile2::smile2:

8. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I quit working for a living 20 years ago, this month. :smile2:

9. bigkane

bigkane New Member

State:
    Ashland, K
    I'm a water treatment plant operator. Basically I monitor equipment and computers and make necessary adjustments, run water quality test every 2hrs and try to stay awake. If I could do anything I'd love to be in the law enforcement field. That's something I've always been interested in. However, as sad as it is, they don't get paid near enough for putting their lives on the line everyday. Hats off to those who serve and protect.

10. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I own the Trophy Shoppe in Sheridan, Arkansas .......
    Yep! This puppy is a small business owner.
    We sell trophies plaues ribbons medals etc
    Engraving and artwork/logos are my thang!
    Since of course my work nickname would of gave me triple heck on this site Trophygirl! HA! HA! HA!:roll_eyes: I decided that I would use my passion nickname. Puppypal I have been a foster mommy for the abandoned abused, neglected, and mistreated dogs of the world off and on now most of my life. Hubby cause me an animal magnet! LOL:sweat: Heart for creatures...You take in on to raise raise it right. Domesticated creatures deserve the right to be taken care of. Now I believe in hunting & fishing and the control of all that so dont go there I just believe ya get tend to it...:0a26:
    If there is a dog within two miles of me they will find me It has always been that way I am just the type that chooses to make a tiny difference.

11. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I work as a tool and die machinist.I guess if I could do anything it would be to restore old cars for a living.Instead of working to restore old cars...

12. Canadiancatman

Canadiancatman New Member

State:
    Manitoba Canada
    I take care of adults living with mental and physical disabilities. :big_smile: Everyday they bring a smile to my face and teach me alot about life and whats important they are awesome!! :big_smile:

13. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I am a Painter/Drywall finisher/Wallpaper hanger..I work for one of the biggest hotels in the country..We have 2,881 rooms and 600,000 square ft. of convention and meeting space..9 acres of atrium and garden space and the property alone is 55 acres..There are a bunch of things I would like to be..I grew up wanting to be a marine biologist..Always wanted to be a park ranger too..I wanted to do project management and estimating also..

14. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    i work in a steel warehouse running a saw 8 hrs a day--dunno what i would i like to do--i know i am crazy but i like my job and it is a job i hate for others that do not have jobs right know and are on hard times wish them all the best

15. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i drive a truck hauling gasoline and diesel fuel

16. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Millwright at a cold rolling steel mill facillity in Terre Haute In. I'm lead millwright over the reversing mill, temper mill, roll shop, compressor room, and sub station.

17. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Fry Cook want to be a brain surgin ! LOL REALLY Im a business owner & want to be Retired !!! :eek:oooh:

18. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    i work in building/grounds maintenance....gettin to old to want to do a different trade , cant wait to retire and fish everyday

19. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    i install and repair garage doors and openers for commercial or residential. i actually enjoy my job but at the same time hate it. i want to be a conservation agent or have anything to do with that field. i am considereing going to school for that.

20. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Cattle farmer and I own a small buisness we do Industrial Painting and sand Blasting.:big_smile: