Whats your flathead goal for this year?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Jan 9, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My PB Flattie is 50-lbs, I caught 2 40s last year and this year I want a 60lber...I think I had him on last year and know where he lives...Whats your goal?

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    my goal for this year, is to keep targeting the river and lakes, and pattern the fish again that we did last year, esp. on the lakes..there are state record fish out there to be caught, and thats what im chasing..rollo

3. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Jack, last year I got my 2 new PB of 18 lbs then the 30, so while Id like to break the 30 lb mark again, I believe Ill be happy with a 20 and a 25 lb fish.
    Of course if I come over your way, there is a good chance I can do that since everyone knows all the big flatheads are on the Scioto, repeat after me, "There are no flatheads on the GMR" :wink:

Salmonid

4. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    To bust 50lbs is my personal goal, I have never even busted 40lbs, but I like to aim high..:cool2:

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Hell I would like to bust a #10 mark, this is the year this is the year

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I just hope to beat my PB 33.5# This has gotta be the year...Been 7 1/2 years since I've busted the 30#'s.....:confused2::wink::smile2:

7. upncomincatfishking

upncomincatfishking New Member

State:
    Cheviot Ohio
    my personal best is 24.7lb my goal for this year is atleast a 40lber

8. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    no real goals here for me, except maybe clear out a couple new bank spots and take a canoe trip down an unknown stretch or two.

9. crazyjet1

crazyjet1 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    My personal best mark is on the ohio river with a 52lbs hopefully this year i will bust a huge one hopefully bigger!

10. joadb

joadb Member

State:
    Clinton, Ohio,
    break the 50lb mark and to be on the ohio river and muskingum watershed lakes as much as possible.the record is swimming right now in one of those places.i'd like to run into him this year!!!!

11. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    To catch my first Flathead, large or small, thin or fat. Just to catch one :eek:oooh:

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i will get you one garry.. or two or three:wink: rollo

13. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    I am ready> Just have to wait until my residency requirement is up so don't have to pay those big bucks for non-resident license> Then I can get one of those "Old Fart" licenses.

14. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    My goal isn't for me but to take one of the guys I met on here out and try to get him each at least a 20-30 lber. He's caught lots of channels but never got a flathead. I got 2 in the 40-50 lb range last year and would like to break 50 this year.

15. catman101

catman101 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My goal is to catch more than I did last year.

16. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    The biggest I have ever caught is 25lb. Blue and flat I dont care what it is If I break my p/b and get to brag it up a lill with you all .......
    I cant wait to see you all do it to its such a rush when that clicker goes and you wander if your gonna be able to bring it in and when you do................AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am ready to throw up I am so excited:wink:......ITS COMING good luck all.!!!!!!:cool2:

17. tomflatcat

tomflatcat New Member

State:
    Hampstead, NC
    My goal is to catch a 40 pound flathead. I think it's a realistic goal considering the waters I fish in.

18. blazerjet

blazerjet New Member

State:
    indiana
    i want to beat me pb 44# that would be great

19. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    My plans is to fish alot of new water this year and learn alot more about flatheads. My PB flat is 34lbs.I would be happy with that again but I really wanna break 40+

20. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    To catch a 50# flathead .And fish atleast 2 nights aweek.
    here comes DEVoRCE!