What's Your Favorite Track?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Fishmaster1203, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    I'll have to say mine is Talladega.

2. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee

3. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Yep, Talladega is my favorite.... but I'm biased.....lol :wink::smile2: Ain't nothin like a weekend at the campground in Dega, right Farmer??? :smile2:

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

WILKESBORO!!! :smile2::smile2::wink:

Paul, you need to be more specific.....favorite for actually ATTENDING the race? Favorite for watching on TV? Maybe that would be the same in your opinions, don't know.

I've never BEEN to a race, but I've heard that some....like Talladega and Daytona - if you're there in person it's hard to see the whole track.

Guess I'll have to say Lowe's Motor Speedway (it's close to home and I've WALKED on it :big_smile:), but Bristol's usually pretty exciting. :cool2:

5. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    Attending or watching on tv, either one.

Yes, Talladega is so big you can't see the whole track, but when they come by you bumper to bumper at nearly 200 M.P.H. it more than makes up for it! :eek:oooh: LOL

6. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Yep, I love Talladega, when you cant see them on the other side of the track it gives you a some time to get ya a few sips of your favorite beverage and BS with the people around you....then when they come by, especially through the tri-oval it shakes your whole body... I love it...:wink::smile2:

7. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    BRISTOL!!! Or Richmond.

8. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    Sears Point in person, a TV gives no justice to a stock car on a road coarse being from here in Riverside on the west coast had a chance to see some of the best racing there ever was on it, but now its a shopping mall that only the gang bangers hang out now:sad2: Got CA speedway 15 miles away from here and it sucks to see a race at, gots to be one of the most boring races of the year , would ten times rather drive the 400 miles to the Point or Phoenix to see a race in person, never been to any other tracks other then the ones here on the west coast, so as far as the rest goes and watching them on TV it would have to be Bristol followed up closely by Talladega

9. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Long track- Talladega.
    Short track- Bristol.

I have been to Talladega and Indianapolis. I'm working on some tickets for Bristol for the March race.

10. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Atlanta, not a bad seat in the place, speeds are as fast as the big tracks. Been there twice, we love it there.

11. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Bristol is my favorite with Darlington a close 2nd

12. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Charlotte is a good one, we were in between turns 3 & 4 and the only part you couldnt see was the bottom line (which they were not using). Got to see Dale Jr crash and Kurt Bush crash was a good day LOL

13. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Oh HUSH you dadgum WHINY fan. I DONE told y'all HE IS WASHED UP! :wink:

I appreciate everyone's opinions concerning their favorite tracks, but you RUINED your response by discussing Dale crashing, Gary! :tounge_out: No THANKS for you buddy. :smile2:

14. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Daytona is my favorite !!! :cool2:

15. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Jr is a punk Tanya:smile2:

16. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    If anybody is a punk, it is Kyle Bush. :wink:

17. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Id have to say the brickyard i go there for the cup race from time to time,the OLD bristol track would have been my favorite but i dont care for it since they changed it.

18. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
  19. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You looking for tickets to the March Bristol race? If you are PM and I can fix you up with 4 good tickets.

20. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    My favorite track is Charlotte Motor Speedway,oops I guess they call it Lowes Motor Speedway now,but it will always be Charlotte to me.