The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm tired of the snow and ice. Stuck in the house is not my thing. So I figured I would see what your favorite thing to do on a cold and icy day. Mine is to play with my husband, but however the kids are home so my next favorate thing to do is to get my fishing gear ready for the spring. We have been working on rods and have more to do. What is your favorite thing to do?

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Sounds like you pretty much have it covered,except I have a wife.:wink: I also like to tinker around in the garage.Im always building a new livewell,workin on the boat or just hiding.LOL.I also take all of the pics and video from the year before and make a nice dvd out of it to put back for when I get older.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I go to the barn and weld. Whether fixing things, building new things, or just tinkering, I love to weld. Cold weather is the best time to be out there around all that hot metal & smoke, if you ask me. It gets kinda miserible in the summer.

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
when i was younger, which was a while back:embarassed:, i used to go drive in the snow and ice. back in the day, most folks stayed in and it was a blast to do a 4 wheel drift around corners:smile2:

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Here I am on the BOC!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I gotta tell ya.... I missed the mark on this one. If the wifey is home when the weather is ugly, there ain't much welding getting done.:wink:

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
I spend most of my time on the BOC. I also up grade my tackle.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
My favorite thing to do on a cold and icy day is to go............FISHING. But I sure will be glad when it WARMS up some.:crazy:

·
Registered
994 Posts
What's your favorite thing to do on an icy day

Mine is to play with my husband.

I bet that make his little putter flutter!ROTFLMAO:sweet_kiss:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts