Whats your favorite scent?

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by explorermw, Jul 24, 2007.

1. explorermw

explorermw New Member

State:
    washington
    Whats your favorite scent to add to your bait? Mine is shad and crawdaddy!!!!!!!!

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Matt Welcome to the BOC.I like the garlic. It seems to attract more fish. :smile2:

3. godsglad8tor

godsglad8tor New Member

State:
    Riverside, CA
    :0a25:

i also like garlic, 2 types especially, crushed garlic and bang( an aresol version of spray on garlic, strong scent, and oily trail)

4. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Estee Lauders' Beyond Paradise,applied liberally to my prefered baithandler.!!!!!!:smile2::big_smile::wink:Although I try to switch her to Chanel#5 if we are fishing for channel cats only!!!!:cool2::smile2::big_smile:

5. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    r u askin if we add scents to an already premade store bought bait, if so then I havent tried that. I have, however, made my own baits and garlic is a good choice, along w/anise oil, pureed shad, shrimp, and chicken livers. when crickets and grasshoppers get real thick, I puree them as well. or at least grind'em up a lil. no, I dont use th wife's blender,lol, I bought my own just for this.

6. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I was thinking about using the same joke Chanel # 5 but past it up...:smile2:
    But I like Anise,vanilla always wanted to try that Menhadden though.

7. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    sad part is you can only catch five chanels? so the rest are bullheads? better make em count!lol :tounge_out:

8. L.A.Katracker

L.A.Katracker New Member

State:
    Lower Alabama
    Garlic salt with my chicken liver; pure vanilla extract with my shrimp::0a23:

9. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR