Whats Your Favorite Rifle, Shotgun and Small Arms?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by channelcat_tracker, Jun 2, 2006.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    hey guys what would be your favorite rifle, shotgun, and small arms?

mine would have to be this:

1.) Browning Model 12

2.) Remington .223

3.) The New Luger .22 pistle with the wooden grips and the new sights and such!

give your comments now!

2. jholman

jholman New Member

State:
    Columbus Mississippi
    Browning A5 light 20, Browning 300 auto Safari, Colt 1911 .45.

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Dont have a favorite Shotgun but rifle would be a Barret Lite 50 and pistol would be a Deasert Eagle in .44 or .50. I used to have the DE but had to sell it now all I have is a little .38 special but it would get the job done

4. My personal favorites stem from a long line of high end or military based products.

My AR-15 Bushmaster solid buttstock with detachable rail is my baby and I plan on putting some kind of really good scope on it someday.

Favorite handgun would have to be my XD-40. I havent had it too long but I have put about 200 rounds through it so far.

Favorite shotgun would be the 12 guage that the MP's use. I got to shoot a few rounds through one just before I got out of the Marines a few years ago. You wouldnt beleive how light it is and not much of a kick either. Truly a weapon made for the military on the go.

5. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    pistol i like the colt 45 but i also like the glock 9mm

rifle i really like the marlin 30.30
    shotgun i liked my old trusty savage 410 /22 over and under.

those were the days:sad2:

6. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    rifle marlin l895 cowboy 45/70 pistol les bauer thunder ranch special 45acp shotgun rem 870 super mag 12 ga. I got some black guns that are fun to shoot and kep profecent with but they realy don't have a sporting purpose.

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Remington 270 bolt action, Remington 12G 870 pump , Browning 40cal. S.Auto,
    slim fit. LOL. Got a few others but I'm not a gun collector. I just got some of what I need. Have shot many for fun better than what I have. Got a buddy who has a cannon. Talk about fun and loud.
    There are a few I would like to shoot for fun that My military family and friends has talked about. Just for the fun of it. Grande lanucher would be cool to give a go at.

8. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I love my Browning Gold 3.5'' Rifle.... Remington model 700 in 7mm Magnum, Small arms if you would still consider it one the smith and wesson vxr 460.

9. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    my favorite shotgun is an old springfield double 16. rifle is probebly my marlin bolt action,that thing will stack the bullets. the favorite pistol is by far my super blackhawk. traded the redhawk for it because of the lack of recoil with the kieth loads. just something about a plow handle.

10. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I like my Ruger M77 .270 cal.,my rem 870 super mag 12 ga. and my Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 mag with it's 13 inch barrel.

11. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Ruger Mini 14 .223
    Taurus Gaucho .45lc
    Mossberg 500 12ga.

But I'm liking my new Walther P22 pretty good too.

12. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Remington 870 express 12 guage for shotgun, and savage 110 in 30/06.
    Dont have any pistols. For fun Ive got a replica .45 thompson.

13. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    For a shotgunI got a Marlin Pump 12Ga. I like it good. My Favorite Rifle is the remington 597 22Mag. although I wish is would come in .243. and for my pistol I would choose a Ruger Super RedHawk 44Mag.

14. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    I just purchased a Glock 17 not long ago and really like that. I also like the 454, talk about a handgun that you need two hands to use!

15. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I LOVE my Ruger .308 on a manlicher stock. My husband gave it to me several years ago for my birthday. I've already taken several deer, & my Blackbuck antelope. When I first started hunting, I used a Marlin .44 lever action;good shooting short range gun. I killed my first deer with it.

16. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    For hunting;
    Rifle; Ruger M77 in 30-06-if I can see it, I can hit it!
    Shotgun; Remington 1100 12 ga.-fast and smooth
    Pistol Ruger SA .357- more controlable then a .44

Self defense:
    Browning BAR in 30-06
    shotgun Remington 1100
    Pistol Springfield or Colt 45 ACP- if I have to shoot someone, I want them to STAY shot!

17. LarryS

LarryS New Member

State:
    Clinton,Il
    870 Express Super Mag
    357 Mag
    And i just got a chance to shoot my Father-in-Laws 44 Desert Eagle and now that is my favorite Hand Gun.

18. Backwater

Backwater New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Rifle - Browning Micro Medalion 7mm-08
    Shotgun - Almost any 870 works for me
    Handgun - Ruger Blackhawk in 357 (I hunt rabbits, deer. and coyotes with this)

19. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I have several but my favorites for each:

Winchester 30/30 (belong to my dad)
    Remington 870 12 ga
    Colt Python (can be seen on my web site)

20. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I love my cz 75 compact semiauto in 9mm (though I want to replace the sights) Flintlock rifles are a hoot to shoot ( tc hawkins flinlock in 50 cal.) my favorite plinker is the SKS. the 7.62 x 39 cartridge has enough kick to remind you its not a toy but still wont kill your shoulder after spending the day at the range. and it can be tricked out alot if you want. and i cant say anything bad about my mossberg 500 12 gauge-28" ported barrel, shoots 2 3/4" & 3" shells. it almost always hits what I point it at. and when it doesnt its cause I goofed.