What's your favorite hot sauce?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Believer, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Mine is a habanero pepper sauce called Melinda's. This stuff is nothing short of awesome, it's not just vinegar and peppers like so many others.
    It is very thick & full of small pieces of onions and carrots and such along with the habaneros. It's quite tasty!

Another good one that a friend gave me last night is call Bee Sting it's also a habanero sauce similar to Melinda's, but it's honey based giving it a sweet/hot flavor. Not as good as Melinda's, but still quite good! :big_smile:

2. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Eric, I eat different kinds with different foods. Most are habenero based. Have you ever tried www.peppers.com ? They have the best selection in the world and prices are great.

3. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
  4. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Just recieved a order from our sponsor Texas select Seasonings today. Got the smoker rolling with some chickens and a loin in Jucy Pig and Jalapeno dusted seasonings. I also ordered a bottle of Red Habanero and Garlic xx Hot Reserve Sauce. It's made w/red savina habaneros. Worlds hottest peppers. You guys like hot, give it a try....
    :ah: Brings new meaning to Fire in the hole......

5. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    LOL, I may have to try that! :eek:oooh:

6. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    If you like it hot try pyro diablo 1.5 Million scoville heat units! have you ever heard the term a little dab will do ya well use less than that! www.pyrodiablo.com

7. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Actually, my favorite you can't buy in a store. I get mine from my mother-inlaw and hers is the best I've ever ate.
    I have to have some to put on my eggs for breakfast and some for dinner with whatever meat I'm eating.
    It's not that hot till you quit eating it and then it tcatches up to you and MAN IS IT HOT. GOOD STUFF

8. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Well, at $35 per 2 oz bottle I don't see myself buying any of that. Now if you want to send me a care package, i'll be glad to give it a try! :roll_eyes:

9. Supafox

Supafox New Member

State:
    Hannibal MO
    Daves Insanity sauce is the fire.For chicken wings I like Franks Red Hot it has a real good flavor.

10. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    It will last ya a year!

11. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I like hot and spicy foods. Cajun season, Jal peppers. Got some pickled squash with onion, jal and its sweet, hot and good.

But, my favorite hot sauce on food and cooking with? Tabasco sauce hands down for me. on every meal. LOL. I love that stuff and I shake it on.

Even eating out, I got a have it. Its good stuff for me.:smile2:

12. Ironhead

Ironhead New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I use Texas Pete on damn near everything. I just can't get enough of it.

Dave's Insanity Sauce.....That stuff will put some hair on yer chest. First time I tried it I just happened to miss the word "concentrate." Needless to say, that was a bad night for me. :lol:

13. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i can't believe no one said WILD BILLS THRILL!!!

from TSS...good stuff maynard!:cool2:

14. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Dave now has Ultimate Insanity! This stuff is MEAN. It will take the pattern off your plate. Another good one is Toxic Extreme. It should come with it's own fire extinguisher!

15. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    tobasco chiptole is plenty good enough for me !!!!! i had a country store here in misipy ... kept a bottle of dave's insanity on the counter for the customers to spice up their chips and skins with............. saw a lot of folks get too much !!!!!!:cool2:

16. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I like the store bought Franks Red Hot too.

17. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Franks Red Hot is #1 in my book followed close by Tabasco Chipotle. Texas Select Rattle Snake Dust can heat any thing up.
    I like flavor as apposed to heat, but I can take the heat with the best of ya standing on my head! :embarassed: lol

18. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    hmm havent tryed many, i love tabasco but my cousin makes his own when he does his hog roast, his recpies call for a 5 gal bucket to make it in.... and OMG its the best ive tasted, i eat it on hotdogs,hamburgers,.... wait ill be here a while if i keep listing, you can figured it out... lol.. dunno the name of it but its good!!!

19. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Tabasco for me it not insanely hot but I like the flavor

20. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Hey Believer. Around here there is one called yucatan sunshine. It sounds like Melindas. It is habenaro with onions, carrots and other stuff. Not over powering but still hot. It adds awesome flavor to what ever you are eating.