What's Your Christmas Wish List

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by buckdoe270, Dec 22, 2009.

1. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    Mine is very simple, spend time with my kids and grandkids, family,friends.
    No toys, fishing gear ect. just let me breathe some air. thank God for that.
    lets here what everybody wants.:roll_eyes:

2. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    I asked for a reel and some sinker making equipment..I think she got me the 7000c3i i ake for since it dissaperred on ebay the next morning after she asked me which one i wanted she must of got it...But im not possitive...I seen her order the lee iv so i know i got that and she had mee try on the coat she got me:smile2::smile2:...so no supprises on the things i asked for...But i know she will get other stuff she always does:smile2::eek:oooh::wink:

3. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Amen Brother Mike.

There was a lot of things that I had wished for earlier in the year but I have since rescinded all of those and I now only wish to spend time with family and friends. I guess it is funny how the lord shakes us up and shows us what is really important in our lives and how much our family and friends really mean to us...I pray that all our prayers are answered.

4. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    Hmm, well lets cut to the chase, I wish for safe return of my son from Iraq & a SeaArk. Is that too selfish? :cool2:

5. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    UINless you giving that seaark to me then no:wink::smile2:...Just messin with ya

6. Smokin

Smokin New Member

State:
    Ca
    I dont celebrate Christmas like most do. It is not my birthday so we dont exchange presents etc. We will have a nice dinner and if my son makes it in great if not thats fine too he will make it in on the first. If we did exchange gifts it would be hard to do we just get what we want during the year and this year with the new house and then spending 20k on making it our house well we got a present you could say.

7. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    A staple WISH is to be w/family and friends. Would love to see world peace . The hungry fed and alot of humanitian efforts come to fruition . The kids are having a fine Christmas my wife and I are leaving ourselves out of it to control debt . But........If someone said I will Give You a gift that could be bought..... A newer 5 to 20 hp . longshaft tiller steer outboard would be great . My trolling motor is gonna get awful tired if it goes another year as my mode of propulsion.... Or a depthfinder so i could find fish closer to the ramp !:wink: Merry Christmas to all and a blessed New Year ! Have a d.d. or hail a cab if having a liquid celebration !

8. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    My Christmas list consists of my husband coming home safely from Iraq, my son getting over this RSV without having to get hospitalized again, and my family and friends having a safe and happy holiday.

Also to see the joy on my daughters face when she gets to open her presants on Christmas morning...nothing will ever be able to top that feeling of joy in any kids eyes! So i guess the miracle of Christmas.

9. Motopro00

Motopro00 New Member

State:
    Festus, Missouri
  10. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    i already got what i wanted work finally gave me my first holiday off in 3 years so i can spend time with the family and my xbox 360:big_smile:

11. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    To have my wife as happy in the coming year as she has been this year. When mama's happy, everybody's happy. Merry Christmas all.

12. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I think Peace on earth, goodwill toward men pretty much says it all. If you have your health you have a very precious commodity. If you have people that care about you you are rich beyond anyones dreams.

13. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    In one word.... Happyness! If you are truly happy, you have everything!:wink:

14. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Are you talking about the happiness of holding a true hawg in your arms after a monster slam, because if that is happiness I am still waiting:roll_eyes:

15. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    " Peace of Mind" if that can be achieved almost anything this life has to offer can be faced.

16. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    You obviously have never met my mother-in-law.:wink:

17. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    Obviously not.......:big_smile:. The key word in my statement was....Almost.:smile2::smile2::wink:....HO HO HO.

18. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    She sounds Like a CHARMING LADY (fitting for the likes of you)

19. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Can't badmouth the poor old soul too much, she catfishes.

20. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    Well hell Kutter take her fishing:big_smile:.