Whats your breakfast of champions??

Discussion in 'The BOC Diner' started by Catfishboy1995, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    So whats your breakfast of champions? i like taco's in the morning sometimes im always up for something with hot suace even wings or ribs...lmao

2. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    cold can of coke and a newport 100 get's me goin real good.....

3. festus

festus New Member

I've got a cast iron stomach, eat supper for breakfast, and breakfast for supper. Can eat spicy, hot food any time of day. But usually I'm satisfied with hot pork sausage and eggs smothered in homemade tabasco sauce with cathead biscuits, coffee, and orange juice for breakfast. But I won't complain if chile rellenos, papas con chile, and refried beans are served for breakfast. Or pizza for that matter. :wink:

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Chorizo and eggs,Fried potato's with chilie powder,garlic Green chili wash it all down with an ice cold glass of milk.

5. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Shoot, just thinkin about supper for breakfast makes me sick! :confused2::smile2:

6. Poppa

Poppa New Member

State:
    Pinson, Al
    Cup of coffee and a dip of copenhagen. If I'm hunting or fishing and know
    I will not be eating lunch I will do it up right, eggs, buscuits, gravy, bacon
    or sausage and ofcourse GRITS. I can go til dark if I eat a good breakfast.

7. festus

festus New Member

Grits, now that's something I don't get enough of. I like both hominy grits and the white grits served for breakfast.

8. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Fried catfish. fried potatoes and gravy.

9. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    percocet,ultrum and zoloft. and a pot of coffee. :big_smile::cool2:

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Breakfast is my main meal of the day.I like it all. The other two meals is not necessary for me. Don't forget the Folgers Coffee.

11. festus

festus New Member

I'd be going back to bed after taking that combination, Bill. :wink:

12. Tool958

Tool958 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    You can tell what part of the country you're from.:big_smile: I had that when I was down in Texas, at Fort Hood. My nephew was stationed there and he wanted to go out for breakfast. Of course, like most of the soldiers there, he knew where all of the good and reasonably priced places to eat were. Anyway, that's what he recommended and man was it good!

13. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    My familys breakfast of champions would consist of:

Bacon
    Eggs (you can dip your toast in of course)
    Homemade fried potatoes
    Biscuts & Gravy
    Toast
    Orange Juice/ Chocolate Milk

That is going to be the traditional family breakfast on saturdays once hubby returns from deployment!!:smile2:

14. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm not much of a breakfast eater, unless I know i'm going to be busy doing something all day, then it's a breakfast taco. I have to start the day with Folgers though....
    Occasionally on the weekends I like to get up and fix some eggs, homemade hash-browns, and pan fried toast. I usually have to make two batches of eggs, one with fresh jalapenos and cheese, topped with Chili, and then one without the chili and peppers. My wife doesn't like peppers in her eggs....:eek:oooh:

15. calogan

calogan New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Most of the time its just oatmeal and a scoop of whey protein(chocolate). I eat it at work becuase I usually don't give myself enough time to eat at home. I get a few strange looks with this:eek:oooh:, but its very healthy.

My favorite though is bacon, eggs, sausage, and panckes. Or if I'm in a hurry a sausage egg and cheese crousant(spelling?) from Casey's.

16. DLB-in-GR

DLB-in-GR New Member

State:
    MI
    I used to eat cereal, but it started to leave me empty and shaking with a sugar low about 10:30 am. Sweet rolls or doughnuts are worse for me, I'll feel good from the sugar for about an hour then crash. Now I have to have protein, usually eggs or maybe even just a couple of slices of ham. Sometimes a Balance Gold high protein nutrition bar if I'm in a big hurry or breakfast happens when I'm out fishing. And some good strong coffee, like Starbucks whole bean freshly ground, 3 cups please. I tried some Folgers once upon a time but it had been on the burner all day and I had to spit it out.

17. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    what ever someone else cooks is good for me :smile2: if Im cooking then cereal it is:big_smile:

18. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Man,, I cant belive no one put this,,,:eek:oooh:
    Pop Tarts,,
    I was raised on thoses things,,,:wink:
    Puddle

19. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    No matter wha ti eat i have 2 scoops of whey protien and some creatine...normally i eat a beakfast hot pocket of some thing...i use the supplamentsd in milk and ice so it is like a smothie thing!

20. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya i second the cast iron gut.

i like nothing more in the morning than a thick rare venison steak and a couple over easy eggs smothered in tobasco sauce. steak and eggs both. and dipping my jalapeno jam toast in the yolks. makes a great supper too.:wink: