WHAT'S YOUR BEST GUESS?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by odtimr, Feb 23, 2009.

1. odtimr

odtimr New Member

State:
    nebraska
    Well summer is fast approaching what do you figure is in store for the price of gas this time? Do you figure those really nice guys at Mobil-Exxon, and all the other big name oil companies that control the prices, will again raise the prices to $3.00-$4.00 a gallon and once again shut down our fishing and the worlds economies? Of course the price raises are always based upon such really good reasons, which in reality is always spelt GREED.

2. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    So if the big oil companies control price.... who in the tarnation lowered it? :smile2:

Last summer there were also people that blamed the high oil price on President Bush. :smile2:

But they faded when when the price fell.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'm still waiting to see the greed leave the diesel prices alone,No way its worth what they are selling it for,Been half the price of reg gas ,now 20-60 cents higher ,I say B S.:wink::sad2:

4. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well I certainly hope that it doesn't get as high as it did this past year. With the economy struggling, and people going under....we need every break we can get. I fish from the bank and only live about 12 miles from some great fishing so it probably wont effect my fishing too much, but I dont think I'll be going on any road trips or vacations this year.....LOL:smile2:

5. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    i saw t. boone pickens yesterday at a fuel conference of some sort ..... he said gas prices would be out the roof by june ...................

6. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Osama wouldnt let that happen to us ......

7. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana

LMAO

:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

8. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Maybe we can convience him to buy all americans gas until the economy picks back up. Maybe another stimulus package of about 800 billion dollars. Sorry Jim....you cant have any....you been a bad boy!!!:smile2:

9. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Which party seems to cost folks the most

10. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    both

11. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    i guess ill step oput of high on this one.when obama and macain was running it was alot about fuel efficent autos.now that one of them has one the big 3 will continue to pull there strings the fuel giants will do the same .before long its buisness as usall .they will slowly go up.oil is 37 a barrel gas should be 1.00 a gallon not 1.89

12. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i heard around 2.40 a gal by june but there talking about raiseing the federal tax on it which is 28 cent a gal now as for diesel had a store owner ask me why there keeping prices up he lowered his down to 219 which was below alot of places and he said was still making good money on it so they are ripping you on diesel which is the cheapest to make cause its a by product from gas i know rack price is around 1.25 thats with no taxes peoples buying plenty of it i haul gas and man have we been busy

13. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Don't forget Hillary is gonna get tough on the oil producers.