Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize that temps this time of year are not always the warmest with severe weatheer season hitting, but freeze warnings,this is bs,glad I havn't gotten a garden going yet! but heck the corn is already 4 or 5 inches tall in some feilds around here and their talking 28 degrees tonight,ridonkulous!!! Clinton and or Frank if you all are fishing tonight I don't envy you, frank and I put on waders and broke ice back in march to do some fishing at the spillway and that was enough of that. BRING ON THE WARMNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Not having that problem at all down here. I was just saying today how hot its getting so soon.

Are the Maya correct, is it going to be 2012?
blah blah blah mister I didn't have 52 inches of snow. LOL

I'll bet you been running the hell out of your air conditioner hehehe
just got my electric bill it was $35.

maya condios something something umm ciao

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I realize that temps this time of year are not always the warmest with severe weatheer season hitting, but freeze warnings,this is bs,glad I havn't gotten a garden going yet! but heck the corn is already 4 or 5 inches tall in some feilds around here and their talking 28 degrees tonight,ridonkulous!!! Clinton and or Frank if you all are fishing tonight I don't envy you, frank and I put on waders and broke ice back in march to do some fishing at the spillway and that was enough of that. BRING ON THE WARMNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hear ya Don!! lol. The month of May always has the strangest weather. I was freezing my A$$ off Friday morning at the inlet of Johnson Lake. Fricken wind chill was definently below freezing that morning. Considering the actual temp was 38deg with a 25mph wind to go along with it!! brrrrrr!!! Did catch a 7# Channel cat. pic enclosed. here's the link.http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?112962-Braggin-Board/page36

·
Registered
154 Posts
went last nite to wagontrain and was darn cold at midnight when we left.didnt catch no cats but i caught a 5lb bass off the bottom on a sallie but that was all.the weather gots them cats all messed up.hopefully this weekend or next it will turn around.good luk to ya all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.