What's up with the Silvas?

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Flatheadhunter33, May 11, 2009.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Whats up guys? Nobody posting here in while it seems. here is a little strange news...Rich Franklin is in training for his match with Wanderlei Silva...guess who is going to be on of his trainers? None other than the guy who took his title...Anderson Silva!:crazy:

As if that aint crazy enough...everyone knows that Anderson and Wanderlei are long time good friends...what the heck is going on? I heard a rumor that Wanderlei is upset with Anderson over his future move to 195lbs...Is this the bginning of Anderson and Wanderlei bad blood? Sounds like a good fight to me:big_smile:!

2. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    Franklin is going to need all the help he can get to fight that animal! I think Anderson would need alot of help aswell... Wanderei is going to get the belt soon... I feel it!

3. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    I differ a little, I dont think wandy wants to get ktfo, but since theyre friends anderson will likely just dance around and collect an easy check.

Im gonna go with rich beating wandy though, he wont have to fight the length of anderson and those vicous knees in the clinch.

4. FLATHEAD STEVE

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    what makes you think wanderlei's knees are any easier on the brain? THE MAN HAS THE BEST CLINCH IN THE SPORT

5. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    still dont matter wanderlei still got f'ed up by liddel back when and liddels old.

6. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I gotta defend Wanderlei on this one...the guy was one of the best strikers in the sport in his prime! He fought guys that were in heavier divisions and still whooped on them for the most part...I think that in a toe to toe stand up, Anderson would get hurt. Im not saying that Wanderlei would win but I just think that it would be a great fight. I dont see Franklin walking through Silva either with any type of ease (if he wins, which I dont think is going to happen).

7. FLATHEAD STEVE

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    I think Silva won the Liddel fight! He dropped Chuck 3 times if I remember right....Chuck just laid on him the 3rd round!

8. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Well it looks like things are heating up between the Silvas...Wanderlei recently issued a challenge to Andersen to put up $50K on the fight with Franklin because Andersen is supposedly saying that he is confident Franklin is going to win...Wanderlei is pretty pi$$ed...he's saying that Franklin wont make it out of the first round!

9. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    As everyone knows in these kinda fights anything can happen at any time! Sure skill, grit, tenacity, and great big nards have alot to do with it! But hey dont, count Rich out!!!!