what's up with Randy?

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by noodlin Will, Dec 26, 2007.

1. noodlin Will

noodlin Will New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    anyone have the facts about why Randy Coture left the ufc and is slamming Dana White.

2. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    From what I heard. It has to do with money. Randy heard what other people are making... and he wasn't happy with what he was pulling in. That's all I know. I'm sure there's got to be more to it. I know he's been filming a movie in South Africa. He's supposed to have the lead role. :roll_eyes:

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Alot of it has to do with Randy just not being happy with the way the UFC has been pursuing a fight deal between him and Fedor. I heard that Fedor wanted more money than the UFC was willing to offer. Supposedly Randy wanted to fight him on order to prove that he is the best all time heavy weight MMA fighter. This would be the greatest fight ever if it happened (and both fighters culd make ALOT of cash) but Zuffa and Fedor's management cant come to any agreements.

4. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I agree, this would be a great fight it`s a shame money has to be the issue,sounds alot like boxing.

5. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    well the latest that I have read is that Mark Cuban has filed a lawsuit against Zuffa for not disclosing Randy's contract. It was supposedly just a ploy to get information for how many fights Randy actually has left with the UFC before he can take Randy for his new league. Once over there, Randy is supposed to fight Fedor. Im actually kind of confused because I thought that Randy was done...we'll see.

6. fatfreddy

fatfreddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    randy is not done ,mabey with ufc but not mma,he wants to prove he is by far the best of all time, not just mike tyson like but muhammad allie like he will not quite as long as there is a competitor to match his talentes in his time...

7. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I think that Randy is definitely one of the best in the history of MMA. It just sucks that the leagues could never agree on the terms in order to get more tournaments between them. While Randy has commentated alot on Pride events, he never competed over there (that I know of). I would have liked to see him fight any of the heavies or light heavies in Pride. I'd like to see him fight Noguiera(sp?) now that they are both in the UFC.