WHATS UP with Missouri river outfitters,, are they gone out of business or what?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by roadkill636, Mar 17, 2009.

1. roadkill636

roadkill636 New Member

State:
    warrenton misso
    been driving past Missouri River Outfitters in Columbia mo, and from the highway it looks like they slowly changed into a tavern-pool hall. do they still sell seaarks? I think today they only had 1 left,
    WHATS UP I still see Troy's truck there almost everyday:confused2:

2. PMAN

PMAN New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    CHEAP SEAARKS, COLD BEER, AND GOOD FOOD! JUST PURCHASED MY BIG DADDY FROM HIM.

3. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    I know a guy that just bought a pro cat from there... He is diversified for the economy of today. If it works it works. He still sells a lot of sea arks from what I understand. :wink:

4. headbanginhillbilly

headbanginhillbilly New Member

State:
    holden,missouri
    went on seaarks website yesterday and they had him listed as a nearby dealer

5. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Troy is still very much in business. He has sold the heck out of SeaArk this past year and will this year too. I think he is having problems keeping boats in stock he sell them soo fast.
    He got hit by a tornado (or high wind) last fall and has redone the whole roof and one side of his building. Should be about done now.
    I purchased a SeaArk Pro Cat from him this past fall and would suggest anyone looking for any SeaArk to contact him. You are giving money away if you don't get him to quote you a boat before you purchase.
    PM me if you are looking for a SeaArk and I can put you in contact with him if you like. I can promise he will be competative or below anyone with his price and also provides great service.

6. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Troy is still very much in business. He has sold the heck out of SeaArk this past year and will this year too. I think he is having problems keeping boats in stock he sell them soo fast.
    He got hit by a tornado (or high wind) last fall and has redone the whole roof and one side of his building. Should be about done now.
    I purchased a SeaArk Pro Cat from him this past fall and would suggest anyone looking for any SeaArk to contact him. You are giving money away if you don't get him to quote you a boat before you purchase.
    PM me if you are looking for a SeaArk and I can put you in contact with him if you like. I can promise he will be competative or below anyone with his price and also provides great service.

7. Propshredder

Propshredder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    They found their niche in Columbia being the place where smokers can go play pool, they are pretty crowded every night. Never been out their during the evening due to not wanting to smell like an ashtray, but they get alot of business. They definately are not keeping boats in stock like they used to but it's good to see they can still get things if people want.

8. bigperm4444

bigperm4444 New Member

State:
    missouri
    They are great guys and easy to work with. Even if they don't have what you are looking for they still try to help you find it.

9. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yup, still in buisness...or they better be anyway. I bought an new 2472 from his a few weeks back...still waiting on delivery. I can say that Troy was good to deal with and did right by me on the price.