What's up Guys?

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Flatheadhunter33, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Hey guys. Im surpised to see that no one has anything on the latest UFC? I didnt watch it yet but I heard that Rampage won over Jardine by decision? I also heard that Machida got the next fight against Evans...so I take it that Rampage may be fighting Machida if he beats Evans? I wonder where Forest fits into all this?

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Rampage and Evans had exchanged a few words after the Jardine fight. I'm not all about the drama. Kinda reminds me of the WWF, lol. Jardine got knocked down a couple of times. I was kinda rootin' for him...oh well.

Carwin was impressive. I hope he works his way to a title shot quickly because I want to see him fight Lesnar. He is powerful, and you will see when you watch the fight. He didn't really look THAT big, but his hands are bigger than Lesnar's! He's big, bad, and fast. His longest fight to date is 90 seconds. He's a wrestler, so he should have good conditioning...but it hasn't been tested yet.

There was some good fights, but I won't ruin it for ya. It's not the best I've ever seen, but I thought it was pretty good...except for Ives Lavigne had a problem reffing the Matt Brown fight. You will see.

Yeah, it's been slow in here. Heard anything about the fights on public TV? Strike Force USA? I don't know, I didn't watch it, but it appears to be Elite XC with a new name. Diaz, Shamrock, Cyborg...Idunno.

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I have not seen anything on the fights on regular tv. Ive been behind the power curve for a while now since I work nights now...I have heard alot of good things about Shane Carwin though. Its gonna be interesting to see how things play out in the heavyweight ranks with guys like him and Velasquez coming up...

4. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    GOt to watch a couple fights on a mma site. I need to check out the Carwin fight, he seems to have some hype! Yves usually a great ref but he goofed on this one, but I dont think it was a big deal.

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Check it out here. Gonzaga took him down easy enough, but couldn't keep him down, then BINK...lights out.

[youtubevid]WHuI_3z_qLs[/youtubevid]

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Thanks for the vid. Didn't see the fight:wink: