whats up from pueblo Colorado!

Discussion in 'LOCAL COLORADO TALK' started by CaptainSRPrice, Sep 13, 2009.

1. CaptainSRPrice

CaptainSRPrice New Member

State:
    Pueblo, CO
    This is my first post cause i been busy with a move. I just moved from Missouri where I was fishing the Missouri River 8 miles south of columbia almost every week since last fall. Before that I had had a break in fishing for quite a few years cept for a couple times a year,( as a teenager when i was interested in other things, you know what I mean), but as a kid i fished every week almost. And Now I'm back at it and enjoying the true good things life has to offer, family and fishing and I'm loving it, can't get enough of it. I go every chance i get and i fish all day and all night. And I take it very serioulsy, I know Colorado isn't a huge catfishing state but thats what I do And thats what I'll be doing. I can't wait to take on the challenge of it. Oh I am also Native American Cherokee so I would like to shout out to my fellow natives who fished these waters way before us, and pulled out cats out of American Rivers that back then were hundreds of pounds, theres the first BOC members right there :). Thanks BOC for the warm welcomes already, if only the whole world could be BOC members, the world would be a better place, (and we would have to build hella more fisheries!!!!) I look foward to meeting all of you, but even just a little more foward to catching the next big cat. - Sam

p.ss I ain't really a capt. yet. but you can call me Capt.

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Great first post Sam ..Welcome to the BOC it's a good place to be. Fish On.

3. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    Welcome to the BOC/SOC and to Colorado....

4. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome Captain! I've been to Pueblo before. Did some work for the chemical stockpile at the arsenal.

I love it there! Beautiful place. Welcome!~

5. Ducky

Ducky New Member

State:
    Colorado
    Welcome to the site...I enjoy fishing Pueblo Res. that place has it all for fishing.

6. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    nice post, capt.