What's up everyone?

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by harper81, Jan 16, 2009.

1. harper81

harper81 Member

State:
    Summerville, SC
    Well obviously I made it back from Iraq. I got back in October and for some reason I have yet to go fishing or even wanted too. But I am starting to catch the bug again. Figures I want to go on the coldest weekend. So I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. Getting ready for my tax refund because I may finally be able to get my own boat which will be awesome. I have to buy the wife a SUV first (were looking for a late 90's Explorer if anyone knows of one), but the boat is going to come right after. Supposing I get enough back for both. But thought I'd drop by and say hello. Hope everyone is catching.

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Glad ya made it back Bill! Let me take a moment to say thanks for doing what you do. For being prepared to do violence on my behalf should it be called upon. We all enjoy freedoms and libertys that men like you previded us.
    Sincerly appreciative
    Pop Pop

PS. If you want to lay a Smackdown on some cats, one way or another It can be arranged

3. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Bill me and JK888 were just talking about you thursday. Im glad you made it back safely. I hope everythin works out with bot for ya.

4. nanny patrol

nanny patrol Member

State:
    SC
    Glad you made it back safely Bill. Hope you get out and catch a big un soon!!!

5. harper81

harper81 Member

State:
    Summerville, SC
    Thanks everyone. It was actually a really good time to be over there. Things were fairly calm. I only remember 2 mortar attacks on the base that made me think I could actually die. But I am back and ready to fish. Just renewed my fishing license last night and ready for it to warm up a little bit so I can head out.

6. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Great to hear from you Harper,glad you are back home.Thanks for whatyou do.That offer still stands on my boat if you want to go.

7. harper81

harper81 Member

State:
    Summerville, SC
    Anyone that wants to allow me to tag along you just let me know when and where and I'll be there. Or at least I'll try real hard to be there. Wives....ugh. :smile2: I really do appreciate all the offers to take me out.

8. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    Thank you for going , glad you mad it back. My son went and made it back, Thank God I fully support the men and women but dont think we need to be there. Great fishing and thanks for giving me the oppertunity to fish by protecting my freedom

9. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Glad that you made it back safely, and we all hope that the rest of our brave sons & daughters in the armed services make it back as well. Hope that you get on the water soon!

10. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Bill, Welcome back! Thanks for standing on the wall, I appreciate it!

You are welcome on the Team Smackdown 19' CC, "Miss Flattie", anytime!!:wink:

11. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    I hope to fish the river some this spring,378 area.I havent fished down that far in a while,hopefully we will still have a good amount of rain to keep the water level up and running.My first ever striper fishing trip was from there w a y back years ago.The first blue I ever caught was in the river a mile or so up from the landing,and the first wild pigs I saw were while fishing there.So 378 has many first for me.Any others fish that area??