What's Up Bro's?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by tdpasser, Jul 4, 2006.

1. tdpasser

tdpasser New Member

State:
    Gilbert AZ
    I haven't fished for so long I don't know what to do with myself.
    I last time I fished was with Kevin 1 of our hidden bro's and yes he should join cause he has a lot to offer us AZ brothers, you hear that Kevin, join dude. I am finished with my job with Metris and only have one job now with DHL. I have some classes now scheduled for this coming Monday and Tuesday. In a couble of weeks I'm gonna be at Bartlett and mayby at the Salt Mouth. I just got a Calcutta 401 left hand retrieve and want to use it.

Has anybody caught and nice flats at Bartlett latley?

Micah I sent you some PM's so check them bro.

2. Picksecky

Picksecky New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hi TDP...I hear what you are saying. It's been sometime since I have seriously fished. Since I live in Tucson, Patagonia is my lake of choice. But, the water level is so low, I can't launch my boat. Hopefully the monsoons will bring the lake level up. We all need to get out there, catch some biguns and post some pics and reports.

3. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    Terry, went to Bartlett late Monday evening and came back Tuesday mid day. Fished up around ship rock Monday night and down by the marina Tuesday morning. Not one run. I caught a bunch of this years (I assume) hatchling channels while fishing for gills. They were more abundant then the gills. The lake was nice. Not very many people on the lake but when we were leaving there were loads of people arriving. Glad we left when we did. This weekend fishing is a maybe and the following weekend is a definate!! Hope to see ya out there.

4. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    I got a few over 10lbs on the honeymoon visit to Bartlett. Bad trip though.. Woke up in the morning with the right side of my boat underwater..
    ~ Hole in the toon....

5. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    Ouch....... How did you end up with a hole in your toon? That can really put a damper on the honeymoon on the toon experience.

6. azcatman

azcatman New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Azflats you sure you want to open up that can of worms about a wearing hole in one side of your 'toon on your honeymoon?:eek:oooh:

7. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    We still had a good time, just had to cut the trip short a little. Now I have a project on my hands.

8. azcatman

azcatman New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hope it doesn't keep you off the lake for too long. Just curious how big of a hole is it? If is not too big I am sure there is something out there that will do the job instead of it being welded although welding is probably your best option. Headed to Rosey for the weekend and hope we do better than last trip. Not even one run all night so anything we get will be better than last trip.

9. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Has it been raining up there that much? We have gotten a few sprinkles down here in Yuma. The other morning it rained really hard accompanied by a t-storm. I was really surprised! Didnt seem to do much for the fishing though.

10. Secret Agent

Secret Agent New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I'm heading to Bartlett Monday night the 10th. Anyone else heading out. :roll_eyes:
    I'll be in a 20' white Prosport.

11. shorepatrol

shorepatrol New Member

State:
    AZ
    I won't be out for about 3 weeks , taking the family to seaworld and a couple of camping trips to the rim to apease the wife , she hates the heat so she doesn't go to the lake with us. Good luck man.

12. Secret Agent

Secret Agent New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Thanks any tips for Bartlett never had much luck there do great at Roosevelt but not Bartlet