what's this years pepper patch???

Discussion in 'Garden Tips And Talk' started by Bayoubear, May 1, 2009.

1. Bayoubear

Bayoubear New Member

State:
    near that hellhole dallas
    Looks like ill be planting monday- stocked up on bedding plants today. I'm already counting the cases of put up peppers, pickles, dried flakes, and hot sauce... guess i should wait till the eggs hatch right? the pimentos and bananas are a dozen each all the other types less than.

sweet bananas
    pimentos
    black pearls
    purple flash
    mariachis
    giant marconis
    chocolate beauties
    mucho nacho jalepenos
    habenero
    cayenne
    and one single little orphan mystery pepper. tucked behind a flat of t'mater plants. all beat up, no tag, no idea what it is. out of pity i bought it and will give it a loving home.

i want to plant more but this is all i have room for.

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    New Mexico=habanaro=serrano=anahime=jolokia=scotch bonnet=african fatili?=sweet red&green bells...That's about it for now might make it down to the store to see what else they have this week end?

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Got some scotch bonnets,african fatilli,and b huts from Jeremy. I will also have serrano's,indian chili's, Pequin chilipetin,and jalapeno's.:cool2:

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    If I would title these first three post it would be."Some like it HOT.":wink:

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I always plant bells to cook with and jalipino and maybe some chili peppers. I love hot food but have my limits.:wink:

6. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    Son of a Gun!!! You folks are some SERIOUS pepper growers. I have about 20 jalapeno and Italian peppers out. We have some good sandy loam here and been digging new potatoes for a week or so.. They are MIGHTY tasty...

7. Bayoubear

Bayoubear New Member

State:
    near that hellhole dallas
    Mrs just called me on her lunch hour, seems she just picked up mixed flat of more bananas and bells. yikes... NO MORE rooooom !

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yup...got all the dangerously hot peppers from Jerm...PLUS, we will be planting bell peppers, jalapenos, cayennes, banana peppers, and hopefully Thai chilis, and pimentos. I'm getting a pepper addiction. Peppers and tomatoes is really all we need in the garden.