Whats the worst Smell?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by gcarlin, Aug 25, 2006.

1. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Hello Everyone,What do you think is the worst smell that you have ever smelled? ( baby daipers Dont count Lmao )

2. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I would say spoiled cooked brown beans. I can't stand that smell.

3. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    I'd say this homemade dip bait that I decided to try that consisted of fish remains , liver and blood ,hamburger . Had to put it all in a five gallon bucket to set in the sun for 3 to 4 days. i took the lid off that mess and almost heaved my lunch up.lmao

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

rotten shrimp covered in doe urine placed in my ex's ac vents of her car that was sitting the Texas sun during summer. This was pay back for her locking my cat in my truck untill it wet the seat.

5. catfish_jordan

catfish_jordan New Member

State:
    Lincoln,NE
    i acedently left my worms in a jar outside in the sun.once i opened it got a blast of super bad smell. now everytime i think about i start to gag.

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    All the above is pretty bad smells.
    worst smell that is like no other on Earth, " BigFoot "

7. JustCats

JustCats Member

State:
    North Carolina
    It HAS to be a rotting potato. You know, one that has gotten "behind" something in the cabinet and found months later when your looking for that dead "something" that is trying to run you out of the house.

Tony

8. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    the girl i was took home last night.... GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!

9. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    I hope that that doesn't offend the women of the BOC

10. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    My vote goes for a pack of nigh crawlers tha have been left in a hot car for two days:bad_smelly:

11. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Y'all named some good ones! There are too many to pick just one, but I remember one time in a shopping mall............no I won't go there. LMAO

12. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

Don't offend me, because there are men and women that do smell to high Heaven. Their nose must have lost the sense of smell, or they are just used to it.

13. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Come on Cheryl tell us. please please!

14. IL_CATFISH

IL_CATFISH New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Easy, my bro and I went fishing the otherday and he had some liver that had been sitting in his boat for about a week. Man, it was bad. We threw it in the back of my truck thinkin we could use it. We couldnt stand it. We had to ditch it early in the trip.

15. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Well they don't call them onion people for nothing:oops:

16. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Unfortunately I have found out that some illnesses can make you stink to high heaven.A bath is good for about 30 minutes at the most.I used to think it was all filthy people that would not bathe.I seem to go through spells of this and it is very shameful and humiliating.I am only posting this as I know many think as I use to.It is mostly due to filth,but not always.I think the worst smell of all is seldom talked about.The stench of decomposing human flesh.Some ill people have this smell as this is what is slowly happening to them while they still live.I hope this brings understanding to some if needed.Thanks,peewee-williams

17. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Yeah Alfred ya got me on the smell. I had to pipe drains for a Mousileam( not sure abot spelling) And the smell was horrible.

18. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Pee-Wee that is very true about medical problems and such. And yes a decomposing body would be something that would have a very lasting effect on a person.........................

19. BAITFISH

BAITFISH New Member

State:
    Bringhurst,IN.
    Me, after a night of beer drinking and brats

20. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    They must have been eating RAMPS! Oh,do I love those things! You can start eating them in the middle of a crowd,look around and you are all ALONE! Just off the "Trail" at upper Higgins Creek is my favorite ramp patch in season.I love them and do miss them.There is no proper description for the smell on someones breath after eating them.Eat enough and it starts coming out through your pores in your skin.Some teachers will send you home from school.Sure wish that I had a mess right now.peewee-williams