whats the high intensity forum?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TX Fisherman, Jul 18, 2008.

1. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    saw the high intensity forum, wondered what it was, i didnt get on for quite a while and was kinda curious what it was and how you get in?

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Kevin it is an opt in forum, its a little harsher than the regular forums:wink:. You have to 18 to get in. If you want see people argue like kids (including myself:smile2:) then join.

3. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Its where the mean people hang out, LOL...j/k

-Jim-

4. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    dont do it
    its adicting

5. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    The HI forum is a lightly moderated, optional forum that will cause many reactions. Some of which are :crazy: :roll_eyes: :angry: :confused2: and :smile2:. I don't post there much because I'm not going to argue my political views with other people who are strongly opinionated also, but it is very entertaining to read some of the posts there :big_smile:.

6. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    it's the dark side of a very bright and promiseing web site. do your self a favor and Just Say No.

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!! lol just klidding. Your not a cop are ya? :roll_eyes:

8. Kerplunkd

Kerplunkd New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I think its where people with lots of spare time and very strong fingers and opinions hang out.:eek:oooh:

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    A place i joined and visited once. Heck i can go to the local beer joint and fight, or just sit at home as far as that goes.:smile2:

10. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    If your 18 you owe it to yourself to at least check it out. Just dont disagree with Rush.:smile2: I have to admit its my favorite forum, big surprise for you HI folks Im sure.

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    yep. if your not 18 its out of the Q. cant cuss but a few words that dont stay on here slip by sometimes. alot of chit chat a few cyber punches and dirty looks. i was there a long time ago and had to get out. im back now but i just try not to get mad. heck trotline threads get me more frustrated than hi does now.:smile2:

12. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    If they got bucks in there like you have Brian, i'm on my way. It's big as a mule:crazy:

13. Kerplunkd

Kerplunkd New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Its the soapbox of the BOC. IS THAT OK TO SAY BIG BROTHER?:sad2:

14. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    If you find talk radio and food fights entertaining and enlightening, you'll love it. (I don't)

15. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Used to was, been there, done that. I am like Dave. It gets old fast. Same 'ol same, same 'ol. Nothing gets accomplished. Same people, same attitudes. Kinda like a continual fight with the wife.

16. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

I wish fightin with the Mrs. was that easy. Would'nt it be great to have as many options with her as you do a keyboard! LOL!:smile2:

17. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Your all a bunch of overchatted bullheads and you;ve overcomplicated a simple thing..... It's where people go to talk dude!

18. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Manure is only supposed to come out one only place. When it is hanging off somebodies mouth that ain't the right place.

19. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Oh yeah, one other thing...you'll meet some new people there, because there's several with no apparent interest in catfishing that never leave HI.:roll_eyes:

20. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Read these posts. Mostly the ones that left couldn't run with the big dogs, so they's layin about the porch.:wink:

Sometimes it gets to be high intensity. If you are a liberal you'd best have thick skin, if yous a conservative, well you'll have a good group of allies. We argue about who are the sheep and who are the sheepdogs. Just remember numbers don't always....

Well, you get the drift....:wink: