Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Cody,

I'll go to any lake in the U.S.A. that in getting them on stinkbait with:
"Wicked Sticky"

And I'm sure I'll do just as well as the next guy (or Gal) out there.
:wink:

·
Registered
60 Posts
sonnys is #1 with harth stink bait in a close #2 catfish charlies gets them also but not as good as the first 2. i think it depends on where you fish so just experiment to see what your local cats like best. some guys say they do the best with cheese flavor baits but they dont seem to like it much here. i do best with original or blood flavors good luck, chris

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Me and Big Sam would like to make a challenge. We'll fish Danny Kings against any other prepaired bait on the market today. That's how much confidence we have in this bait to put fish in the boat.

·
Registered
21 Posts
SONNY'S HAS ALWAYS SEEMD TO WORK THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF THE OTHER PREPARED BAIT THAT I HAVE TRIED

·
Registered
397 Posts
I've not used some listed on here I think(keyword) ....magic bait is maker of ol whiskers and it is good for hot non moving water . Sonny's regular formula for dip baits is my just after a big rain formula . And I dont know if this counts but shad guts are pretty good and they stink plenty in a jar in the sun.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Never had much luck with stink bait. Maybe because I fish moving water. Too much fresh bait avalible.
I almost strictly fish rivers and do real well with dip baits.
I gotta admit I really don't have any idea how long before I rebait. Depending on the current often enough not to get bored just sitting there.
have a good one
just

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.