whats the 411 guys?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by indiana_fishin, Oct 5, 2005.

1. indiana_fishin

indiana_fishin New Member

State:
    Indiana Baby
    wassup guys?anybody fishin?anybody CAtchin?cuz i have been skunked time and time again.Anybody been on any good fishin trips lately,id like 2 hear em :D

2. river_rat_42

river_rat_42 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Whats up man. I see ur user name is indiana_fishin. So where do u fish in Indiana. I fish the Ohio River near Jefferson County w/ a buddy of mine and we've been goin every weekend for the last 2 or 3 months. Nothin' real big yet just a 10lb. Channel cat and a few Blue cats that went about 7 or 8lb's. a piece.

3. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    The week after the full moon was real good in September and August, even with the hot weather. I caught 14-17 cats a day for 3-4 straight days and they were anywhere from 3-7 pounds. It has been tough the last week, but I am going to give it a shot in the rain tomorrow.

4. indiana_fishin

indiana_fishin New Member

State:
    Indiana Baby
    wow wylie sounds like a good time.wish i could get a load like that somw time soon.River rat u know Dearborn County?

5. river_rat_42

river_rat_42 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Ive heard of Dearborn County but im not sure where its at. Do u do any good there? (River or Lake?)

6. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    IN.fishng,have you done any good at versailles, and are there any flatheads in there?