Whats Some Of The Biggest Misspelled Words On The BOC?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Mar 4, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :smile2: This outta be good, and I for one am guilty myself of some simple misspelled words.. It happens! LOL.. The one that comes to mind is Striper! A common fish name! But when a brother says he has landed the largest stripper he has ever seen, and says he had to keep her for pictures, or wants to mount her!!.... That just sends me into a different sense of posting!:smile2: I like to have fun here, and many have got to make fun of my mistakes as well... But, I can't help myself sometimes!!!:smile2::roll_eyes: Any of you let things go, or read things that make you want, or maybe you cant take the pressure, and have to just drag them into it!!!??? It's human nature and if ya have a sense of humor sometimes that gets the best of ya!!:smile2::smile2::wink: ????? rollo

2. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    fella i always spell stuf the right way. i never mispell any words.i dont need spell check niether

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Jason,I use the word ought to a bunch,I know I get carried away and spell it a hundred different ways now and then,Since its slang ,spellcheck wont help I dont think.:smile2:

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    " AS a Christmas turkey" Ya crack me up Jason

Wattensaw, actually spelled correctly is the name of the bayou i grew these high water marks at.:wink:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    One I always wanna say but afraid to write in posts, is "witchamijigger" ... You know what im saying... You can't remember a name, or you wanna refer to a friend as "whichamijigger"....." Met up with a couple buds today and hit a local lake, then ole whichamijigga ran into us, can't remember his name, but, he took us to another good pond he knew and we caught a few more good fish!" How do ya spell "whichamijigga" Or, should I not worry.. Not sure thats a regular word. LOL.. Might be just a region slang.....rollo

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I seen ole wachamajigger the other day and he was fiddling with his wichamajigger:eek:oooh:, Dang fool bout got arrested:smile2:.

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: Well let the Hatfields and McCoys settle this one!:tounge_out: rollo

8. Barry Nelson

Barry Nelson New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Ifn I gots to worree bout spalin, Im gonner be in big trooble :smile2:

9. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Well I got that information second hand, it could of been his thangamajiggy he was playing with :smile2:.

10. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Yeaaa, wail,,,, alligotta say'z,, theres' a'bunch a foks, doan kno' mush'bout spellen, grammar, or punchatin,,, summadis 'tuff's offlee 'ardta 'cipha out..
    'tcha gonnado?? eva'bady, cain't be a lengweesteecs maste'

11. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    were catfisherman!!! not spelling beeeeee national champiooons:smile2:

12. Holdmhook

Holdmhook New Member

State:
    Georgia
    catfish rollo ..jason
    Man really love your since of humor, without that we aint shi........ Would love to see a picture of your stripper and go ahead and send a picture of your striper to. Enjoyed what ya had to say,.. [laughing at your self gives you the right to laugh at others]...holdmhook..

13. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    This is why I make up my own words... who's gonna prove me wrong? :roll_eyes:

14. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    The word " a lot " I see it wrote as alot instead....Or am I spelling it wrong, LOL.

15. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Everything I type has the potential to be mispelled.

16. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Huked onn fawniks werks fer me.

17. brew1961

brew1961 New Member

State:
    West Virgi
    Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Peace, headed to Wheeler Lake today.....see you all in a couple days! Tim

18. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I didn't mis spell my comptor just didn't understand my ordrs.:wink:

19. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    I neber eber have troumle with me worms...W

Last edited ny metalman on 03-05-09 at 8:40 AM. Reason: speeling corection.

20. flysure1

flysure1 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    When both of my kids were learning spelling the school was trying a new system,(not teaching phonics-sp.?lol) they were taught to spell the word as it sounded, no rules--kat,kut, luv,tode,--you get the idea, they were supposed to learn the correct wat later in higher classes, one big problem, they dropped the system, both of them are poor spellers to this day, I am by no means a stellar speller, (maybe a poet?lol) but I remember my mom drilling spelling into my knot head as a kid, I even won the freshman spelling bee--(more luck than skill) I have a lot of trouble trying to remember how many s's are in some words---there is no general rule there, thanx fore a rite gud poast!