What's on your wish list?

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by iabowhunter, Jan 3, 2009.

1. iabowhunter

iabowhunter New Member

State:
    South East Iowa
    With deer season coming to an end soon I got to thinking about what I want to buy before I start fishing again. So what's on you wish list for the 2009 catfishing season?

After fishing with the bridge brothers last summer I found out that there is something I really, really, really need. A good bait bucket with a bubbler on it to keep bait alive and maybe a bait tank for home to keep bait on hand.

How about you? What do you want to buy this year?

2. rippinlips

rippinlips New Member

State:
    iowa
    Two trips. One to meet catfish knny and another to fish with the bridge brothers.

3. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    i'm gonna get a 12 foot american spirit and put an abu 7000c3 on it before spring arrives. since that's a little pricey it's about all i can wish for other than a good, fun upcoming fishing season.

4. catmster85

catmster85 New Member

State:
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I need to go pick up two 3/4 ton team catfish rods from Johnston bait and tackle. That and get my hands on another 6500 before it starts getting warm. If it were a little nicer and the rivers weren't clogged with ice I might give it a go on a mild day.

5. justwannano

justwannano Active Member

State:
    SE Iowa
    Hey phil

I've got an old chest freezer that won't keep food froze sitting in my back yard.
    Its yours if you want to come and get it.

have a good one
    just

6. iabowhunter

iabowhunter New Member

State:
    South East Iowa
    Hmmmm....That's got me thinking Bob. Let me think on this one for a little bit and get back to you. I want to price filtration system as well as check out a spout for draining the water out of the tank.

7. rippinlips

rippinlips New Member

State:
    iowa
    I would lo for a used above ground pool filter. I think that would do the job.

8. the watcher

the watcher New Member

State:
    Iowa
    ive been looking at little alumacraft boats for 3 or more years i know i wont get one but i can dream

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    well I dont need anything fellers ....I am getting coupe new glow poles and the ole lady a new penn 320....I aquired 2 used 209's ....I think I'd like a new egg mold but Mama is telling me we gotta be good(LOL) I done spent bunch on a gps and didgi so hack I am.............................................
    REALEY WISHIN FER WARM WEATHER SO I CAN FISH!:crazy::smile2::cool2:

10. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Phil I run a deep freeze in my garage. got 2 areaoter lines running in and a pond pump for a waterfall and filter!!! cleans it real nice

11. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    I wan't all the iowa/non iowa catfish brothers to come to the 2009 bridge brother gathering, the last one was a hoot but i THINK WE CAN MAKE IT EVEN BETTER THIS YEAR! Chris, Mike, Marcus, Preston, Dingo we should start disscussing this now..... See if we have another 100 yr flood and go from there. If it floods like it did last year I think we can pinpoint a perfect time to host it. It's looking the same as last year so we should put our knowledge together and pick a very active time, If all else fails I would more than welcome another STEVELAND gathering. THE NEIHBORS ENJOYED IT LAST YEAR LOL!!!!!!!!!

12. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    Start up the Bridge Brother Gathering thread so we can get input...heck i'll do it.

13. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Are you fellas ready to party or fish:crazy::roll_eyes:???

14. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    BOTH!!!!!:smile2::smile2:

15. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Best get some dates set....I am just bout in the mood to give ya all lessons in both:wink: :smile2: Me and Mama are gonna try to shoot up a weekend to fish with you jokers this summer....It's on fellas we partien & fishen:roll_eyes:...

16. iabowhunter

iabowhunter New Member

State:
    South East Iowa
    I'll be there for that one!!!!!!

17. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Sounds like a good time LOL :wink:

18. Wolfdog

Wolfdog New Member