What's On Your List? Any fishing tackle?

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Sunbird, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Santa is coming and needs to know what you want for Christmas? :eek:oooh:

Been Naughty? :eek:oooh:
    Been Nice?:wink:
    Fill out your list and don't forget to leave Santa some cookies and scotch!:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

2. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    I dont need much just a Minnkota Power drive with auto pilot.

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Well, I've been nice, and have a pretty good list.

New scale, perhaps the Berkley ETec 100# scale
    Bigger net
    3 new Abu Garcia reels
    3 new Berkley Big game rods
    GPS unit

Since I am planning on keeping both boats for now, 10 more rod holders and one more fish finder for my skiff that I robbed them from. The road goes on forever and the party never ends! :wink:

Finances will dictate my success or failure of obtaining my wants/needs. :roll_eyes:

BB in SC

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    TO catch me one BIG OLE CATFISH

5. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Ed, you don't need Santa for that! :wink:

All you need is to get up with a TEAM SMACKDOWN member and go to the lake!:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2:

6. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    A new spine? LOL

If that's asking too much, maybe a boat... even a small one, I don't care... :tounge_out::roll_eyes:

7. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I'd like to have one of those side imaging sonars... but I'll settle for a couple more tackle boxes and a bigger backpack.

8. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    My wife says I already got mine:tounge_out:,I sold my 1993 Chevy Z71 and 3 weeks ago bought a new to me 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4 door 4x4 truck:big_smile:.Gonna be nice pulling my 21' Pontoon with it,the old truck still got the job done but I was ready to update.:wink:
    Other than that I hope I catch me a BIG UN and everyone else have a Great Holiday Season,It would be nice to break my PB on a Blue of 53lbs:eek:oooh:

9. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I feel for ya Bro. I wish for a stronger one several days a month myself. :angry:
    I hope Santa can hook you up!:wink:

10. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I just want to be Smacking Down some cats, Giving reports, posting some pics, And continue on with the fun and friendships I've made here on the BOC:big_smile: Maybe a few first ever cat tournys this year for an added present:big_smile: Hopefully I'll get all that! I've been naughty:roll_eyes:, But I've been nice too.:wink:

11. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Santa say's you get a bonus gift for returning that fish in your avatar back to the deep! :wink:

12. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    My wife said I have been naughty so all I am getting is a bag of coal. I told her I had to disagree because my list is to long for me to have been naughty.

13. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Since Santa didnt bring me one last year Im gonna get mama a new Browning 3 1/2 inch Gold Magnum shot gun this year and maybe a new stainless prop for a stocking stuffer.........

14. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Hey Ken, you got that big of a stocking?

15. bearfrog1

bearfrog1 New Member

State:
    Mount Pleasant,
    I just want one of those horseshoes we keep hearing about that is placed in a place that hurts but seems to produce big catfish...:wink:

16. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Santa has flying reindeer! :eek:oooh:

Why would he need a horeshoe? :smile2::smile2:
    Further more you got the Brotherhood!:wink:

17. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    I guess I need to throw my .02 in here.....I want one thing: a Carolina Skiff 238DLV Elite with a Suzuki 150, MinnKota 80lb Riptide trolling motor, Humminbird 787c depthfinder/GPS unit.....on a tandem axle RoadKing trailer w/ surge brakes.

See? I'm a simple guy. I only want one thing. All I need to do now is go to the mall and sit on Santa's knee so I can ask for it.

18. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    well my list is pretty long. My wife kept asking me what I wanted so I made a wish list on the Cabelas site!! I know she has purchased something for me, because I have been told that I am not allowed to look at the site until after christmas!!:smile2:

19. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I love the "Wish List"!!! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: I believe that I have reached the maximum MB usage for mine!
    Poor Santa would have to bring the entire store to Sandy Run and......................My chimney wouldn't have a chance! :smile2::smile2:

20. bearfrog1

bearfrog1 New Member

State:
    Mount Pleasant,
    Well they took my "Thank You" button away again...
    Maybe Santa can rig this website for us...:roll_eyes: