What's On Your Fishing List For Santa???

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Dec 7, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, FINALLY got the boat payed off, and haven't upgraded much in terms of rods and reels for a while now! Swivels, new sinker molds are always good!:big_smile: Maybe some more Gamu hooks! Need a new landing net! :roll_eyes: For stocking stuffers, how about 5000 yrds of 40lb. Big Game Mono! I haven't gave this list of wishes to Santa yet, but I have a feeling Sarah, I mean Santa will see differently!:smile2::cool2: So what are you asking/ wishing for? Either way I bet you don't get all you need if your married!:smile2::smile2::wink::roll_eyes: rollo

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Havnt upgraded dont you use St Croix???:smile2:

3. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    another 6500 pro cat, 10 ft catmaxx rod and maybe a new 7000 :smile2:

4. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    all i want for christmas is a no roll mold

5. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I want a new Lowrance HDS 10 with structure scan! I love being extremely dissapointed!:big_smile:

6. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Asked for a Tiger Rod, Gallons of Outboard Oil, Sinkers, charlie brown octopus circle hooks, and Big game 30 and 40 lb line. Wished for a New trolling motor or structure scan, but knew better than to put that down lol, santa (aka mom) would have slapped me. :smile2:. Figured ask for the little things that add up to be costly for christmas and be good on tackle, gear, and motor oil so i can focus my efforts on saving for the bigger items.

7. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    thats one thing i learned quick ask for the cheap stuff that they dont want to look for because theres alot so the get you a big gift card and then you use that to buy what you want...works every year!!!:smile2::smile2:

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I still would like a new look!:wink: rollo

9. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    plastic surgery is expensive jason, and i dont think they can add to skinny guys :wink:

10. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    Yeah rollo, if you werent so busy makin babies you could be fat like me. I didnt start gettin fat till I got married. (hent to my wife of 6 months). LOL:wink:

anyways, I was informed by my wife that her side of the family is gonna all be gettin me basspro giftcards. Long as shes not fibbin im posed to get over 400 bucks worth from just her side. I always feel bad guys..... her family always goes out and gets me tons and tons of bp giftcards every year. I don't even know all the grandkids names yet and there droppin big money just so I can fish. Ive got it soooooo bad!!!:smile2:

11. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    Although Im not gonna be able to cover the whole cost, Im gonna be gettin a new hds8 with structure scan right after christmas. My uncle and I are going in together on it. Still gonna be expensive splittin the cost. $1700 for graph and 600 for structure scan. Still gonna cost around 1150 per person. Oh well!!!! Merry xmas to me!!!

12. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Im thinking I need to ask Santa for a new 12' rod combo. I got some new water to try that I need some distance and spool capacity. I will probably end up being Santa, lol. It will also be a couple months late.

13. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    I don't want any of those things. If Santa could just give me two more Saturdays and two more Wednesdays a week ,since those are the days I fish, I'd be the happiest man on earth.

14. Catfish_Rob

Catfish_Rob New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    Cast net, sinkers, swivels, leader line, circle hooks!

15. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Santa has already been here. She, I mean He, brought me all the blanks,reel seats and eyes to make 5 new 8' catfish rods. She (Santa) said I had been a very good boy this year.:wink:

16. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Im wanting a new Berkely Tec 100# digital scale and a couple Heavy action E cats! ANd maybe even a couple new 7000s to put on them! But ill prob. get the usual big lump of coal I usually receive!:sad2::big_smile:

17. head hunter

head hunter New Member

State:
    ohio
    I'VE GOT TOO MUCH MUSIC GEAR TO PAY OFF BEFORE I UPGRADE THE FISHING GEAR ,,MAYBE NEXT YEAR,, FOR NOW MY ,,TWIG,, TWINE,, AND BENT NAIL ARE WORKING:smile2::smile2:

18. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    For Christmas, I'm getting another weapon for my flathead arsenal.

The woman is gonna get me a 7'6 Shimano Compre Musky rod in heavy action.:big_smile:

19. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I had a problem with my dog a few weeks ago and it costs me $1800 in vet bills. I did a lot of prayin and he pulled through.

As far as I'm concerned, I got my gift already and I'm as happy as can be. We have enough to make the youngins happy this year but the wife and I will not be spending anything on each other.

Besides....tax time aint far, I'll get me something then ; )

-Jim-

20. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Hmmm....my fishing gear wantlist in endless. But i'll be more than happy to get my car running better and have a safe and happy Christmas with my family and friends. Did i mention a cast net, and a few more rods n' reels?:wink: