whats it worth

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by slimdaddy, Sep 6, 2008.

1. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    what is a marlinn 336 30-30 3x9 scope worth this gun i got for christmas from my wife a few years ago it has had maybe 1 box of shells shot thru it to sight it in it as same as new condition i dont have time to shoot it and cant use it to hunt with in ohio

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Keith check out Guns America.com . This should give you an idea.

3. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    do you have any bordering states that have reasonable rates for out of stae license fees AND let you use a rifle? might be worth checking out!

4. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    west virginia but dont know about the licience cost

5. whodaman

whodaman New Member

State:
    Des Moines Iowa
    you should sell it on http://www.auctionarms.com i just sold a shotgun on there its a good trusted auction house. its the site the NRA uses you just need a FFL holder to do the selling and they can help you find one if you dont allready have one

6. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hey Keith!

Can you be more specific on the MODEL of your gun?

I have a 2006 Gun Digest that shows 5 differents models of the 336 carbine in 30-30. They range in price from $558 to $692, depending on which model we're dealing with. Did the rifle come complete with the scope too?

Hope this helps you!!

MARK..

7. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    its 336c and no the scope didnt come with it scope is a tasco 3x9 pronghorn with see thru mounts and i got 6-8 boxes of shells too

8. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    OK Keith. My book shows your gun value at $558 for the 336C Marlin 30-30. With the scope, maybe another $70-100 and for the bullets, maybe another $70-100 dollars.

Hope this helps you Keith and I hope it sells well for you. Sounds like a great gun for the brush hunter and those close quarter shots. :wink::wink: