What's going on everyone? Just a quick check in from Iraq.

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by harper81, Aug 17, 2008.

1. harper81

harper81 Member

State:
    Summerville, SC
    Just checking the site and making sure everyone is doing well out there. Seems like the fishing is hot. Just make sure you all save for when I get back. I should be back in October if all goes as scheduled. If any of you have a chance to visit Iraq...pass on that:smile2:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Hey buddy, where you at. I am vicinity of camp liberty although I don't make it there much. This site will pass alot of your time! I check in everyday and the BOC has been very supportive

3. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    I'm glad both of you are doing well. I have recently joined this website and I spend most of my free time here reading all of the useful post. And you don't have to worry about the fish. There will be plenty for you when you get back home. Thanks for everything you all do.

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Fishin' is pretty good right now, Harper. Should be good in October when you return. WE appreciate YOU, brother! Holler this way when you get back, and we'll make a plan.
    BB in SC

5. OhioRiverCatfisher

OhioRiverCatfisher New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Bill and Shane, just wanted to say thanks for the job you guys are doing and stay safe over there...Plenty of catfish are just waiting for you guys to return.

6. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    Another THANKS for your service from my family.

Not much happening here in Ohio...yet.

:006:

7. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    I was in Al Asad a couple years back. Get back soon man the fish are waiting on you." Semper Fi "

8. jk888

jk888 Member

State:
    GA
    Bill last week I caught a 44 lber out the hole where you caught your PB.

Take care

Jim

9. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Bill, by the time you get home, the waters will begin cooling, and the fish will be feeding heavily. Stay safe, and hurry home. :big_smile:

10. DrJ

DrJ New Member

State:
    SC
    Just want to say thanks to all who are (and have) protecting our rights and our freedom. God bless America and bring peace to Jerusalem.

11. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    good to hear from you harper!...hope all is as good as it can be and please be sure to thank all the troops there for their service...i am thankful everyday!...y'all take care and cover when you need to!!

12. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Stay safe over there brother!

13. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Ain't no way in hades that we can catch all the fish before y'all get back. All we ask is that y'all hurry back.....safely. A.R.M.Y.=Ain't Ready for the Marines Yet. :smile2: Semper Fi, Brothers.

14. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    My hats off to all of you serving in the military, Thanks for your service to this country :cool2:. Wish you all a speedy and safe return home to your families.

15. cattastrophe

cattastrophe New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Looks like theres more fish than we can handle,Hurry home to help catch some.Be safe out there we love all you guys do for us,thanks

16. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Just want to say Thank You for defending Old Glory

17. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    Hurry home Buddy. I know the guys got together and took you fishin before ya left. When ya get home in Oct. if ya feel like doin a little deer hunting give me a call. Stay safe Bro

18. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    As a Vet myself I wanted to pass along my gratatude to you guys serving overseas. Hurry home safe. Fish will be waiting.

19. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "...if ya feel like doin a little deer hunting give me a call..."

Ya, call JD if you want "little deer", give me a call if you want to go "big deer" hunting.....:smile2:

Just messing!

Enjoy your stay and luxury accomodations, and be sure to tip the waitstaff....:eek:oooh:

20. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Harper81,
    The bite is HOT. My brother and I filled the cooler up at santee on a recent overnight trip. There are plenty left. Thank you for standing on the wall! I appreciate it far more than you know. Thanks