Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What's for supper #35 Its fall whats in your stew pot?

170K views 1K replies 27 participants last post by  Mutt 
#1 ·
Seems we went way over on last one so guess since no one else picked up the new one I will. Tonight will be salmon

#7 ·
Hope you get to feeling better Mutt. And here all along I thought getting Stoned made you feel good but then again what the heck do I know?

Mac we also had Spaghetti for supper last night and then some Lemon Morang Pie for zert, Yummster.

It's 55* this morning here in my little part of the world with a north wing and supposed to stay like that for a day or so and the Misses is loving it as She gets Older She struggles when it's Hot.

I felt lucky last week and spent 15.00 on 5 power Ball tickets and I didn't even get one number, Can you say Screw Job. LOL Lee I told um I knew you thinking it might help, WRONG !!!!!

I should fire up the over and bake something with it being cool today maybe a cake but I have a half of pie to eat first so maybe something for din din time will tell.

Well I think I'll take a Looksee around and see what's up Morning Pitts and Mr. Fu-ster God Bless all you Ramblers Later J.D.

#12 · (Edited)
I made shrimp lo mein last night. I used precooked noodles and was not particularly impressed. I used a recipe for somebody else's sauce and it was good but flat. I'll be doing my own next time.

Food Dish Cuisine Ingredient Noodle

I also made some traditional teriyaki steak. Not like what you get here in the states. I used sirloin cause I'm cheap. It was good but at 8 bucks a pound I'm not using ribeyes or strips!
Dish Food Rinderbraten Cuisine Ingredient

#18 ·
Oh, hahaha. My shrimp and noodles is beautiful and you know it.

Last night was a chuck roast that I trimmed down into half inch by 1 inch by 1/8th inch strips and stir fried with sliced white onions and bell peppers. Plenty of salt and pepper on for seasoning. That's it. Real simple.

Tonight is a Juicy Lucy stuffed with cheddar and topped with smoked gouda and sauteed onions. A little mayonnaise on a sesame bun. Should be pretty tasty. It's on the grill as I am typing this.

#20 ·
havnt used mine in a while should i guess lol just dont seem to have time anymore for anything. saturday putting new steering box in my jeep then next weekend all new ball joints just dont got time for nothing tween work and my dang jeep. you all know what jeep stands for dont ya?? Just Empty Every Pocket. I cant complain got over 180k on her now jut time for some tlc. ill get another 180k from it.

#21 ·
You know, James, I have no idea what happened to that thing. I have not had it since we moved. Making them was a pain in the butt but that thing works really well. My only complaint about it was that the interior pocket was far too large. I picked up a different one from Nordic Ware that makes a half pounder with a much smaller pocket. It worked very well last night. The only cheese that I lost was when I was stupid and squished the patty. I can post a picture of it when I get home. It also makes regular quarter-pound patties and slider patties.

Tonight was supposed to be Phillies with hand shaved ribeyes but we're a little short-handed at work and I am having to deliver tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.